Hospital (chapter fifteen)

"Jared Jared Jared Jared." I screamed and thrashed.

"Lena, Lena baby I'm here." I opened my eyes, bright blinding light. I quickly closed my eyes again. 

"Where are we Jared." 

"Where in the hospital, you  hit your head on the curb when you feel and there was blood and the girls where screaming and i was petrified and so were Shannon and tomo and we carried you to the car then rushed you to the hospital and the girls went back to your place and me and the guys have been here for three days and they said you may be in a comma and that you may never come out of it but your awake and i thought that i would be planning your funeral and not our wedding and i was so scared and the guys seem scared as well and we didn't really tell the girls because we didn't think we should worry them but we've been here sick to our stomachs thinking we might lose you and and and," 

"Jared baby calm down, calm down I'm here i'm awake." i felt warm tears trickle down my face. I saw water well up in his eyes. 

Knock-knock-knock

"Time for her hourly check." a peachy nurse walked in.

"She's awake." 

"She woke up, is she still awake?" She peered around Jared at me.

"Go see for yourself." He moved.

"Hello Miss, could you say something to me?"

"Hi." She smiled at me.

"Will you please tell the men in the waiting room that she's awake?" 

"Yes sir, will do." she seemed like she was flirting with him, really.

"Jared come here." He was at my bedside in two steps.

"I'm here," He held me hand, leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"I don't care if there's only supposed to be one person in her room at a time we're going in there."

"But sir's it's against hospital policy."

"We're going in there."

"Lena!" Shannon and Tomo burst through the door.

"Shananimal, Tomo." I reached my other hand out.

"Oh lena we thought that we might have lost you." Shannon had terrible bags and black circles under his eyes. Tomo looked pretty hagered himself.

"Guys i love you." I gave them the best smile i could.

"We love you to." Tomo placed his hand on my shoulder.

There was a tap at the door.

"Hi I'm doctor Mass i've been the one over seeing you these last three days." 

"Hello." my mouth was dry and felt like id been sucking on chalk.

"It's great to see you awake we thought that you might be in a comatose state for a long time." 

"Well I'm awake." 

"As i can see i just want to check your vitals and i will let you rest." He looked at the monitors, checked my pulse, my breathing, my eyes, and asked some questions then left. When he left Jared stood up and sat at the foot of my little hospital bed. 

"Jare you look so tired go home sleep." He shook his head, to strong willed to listen to me.

"You two need to go home and sleep as well." i pointed to shomo. 

"I'm gonna go and update the girls, take a nap and come back OK?" I nodded and Tomo walked out the door.

Shannon sat down in a chair and scooted to my bedside.