Morning with Jared. (Chapter 6)*Graphic*

I woke up and noticed i was being spooned by Jared. His hand was up my shirt as well. I slowly moved his hand from under my shirt. He started to toss and make cute grumbling noises. I waited a minute before I got out of bed. He turned over and made even more cute grumbling noises. I tip toed to my bathroom hoping not to wake him. I went to my shower and ran hot water and stripped. Steam filled the bathroom and i got into my hot shower. I started to hum nothing in particular but it sounded nice maybe if i could put lyrics to it I could get some work done today.

"Good morning." A groggy Jared spoke from somewhere in the bathroom. I jumped a little when he had said something. I wiped the glaze of the shower door sweeping my eyes over the room. To see bright eyed Jared leaning against the sink his eyes barley open.

"Morning."

"How'd you sleep?" the voice on the other side of the shower door asked still quit drowsaly.

"Pretty amazing." Honestly i hadn't slept like that for at least a year or more or you know ever.

"So did I." he said with a hint of smugness in his voice suddnly more awake.

"You had quite the grip on my boob when i woke up." I giggled actually giggled I didn't giggle much i found it a bit to girly for me. He laughed. Damn it even his laugh is sexy ,every thing about him is sexy.

"Oh well."he laughed a bit more. There was a breif pause and then he asked.

"Let me just cut to the chase, can i join you?" 

"Uh yeah sure." The shower door opened after about forty secinds to an amazingly sexy naked Jared. He pulled the pony tail holder out of his hair letting it fall down his back.  He pulled me to him and kissed my neck vigorously. For someone who had woken up about five minutes ago he had quite a bit of stamina.

"Some ones feeling better." I said sweetly pulling him towards me wanting to close the space between us.

"Much." he ran his fingers up and down my body makeing goose bumps devolope on my arms. The bathroom door creaked.

"Alena it's Shannon." I pushed Jared off me and grabbed a towel and went over to the door.

"Hey Shannon." I closed the door behind me suddnly very aware that I had been in the shower with Jared.

"Sorry to just show up." He rubbed the back of his neck a little akwardly.

"I'm worried about Jared." He added a moment later.

"I know." I put my hand on his arm. He arms where large from years of drumming but still i didn't fancy it.

"Please tell me if you here from him." Shannon looked me in the eyes honest concern in his.

"Here from who?" Jared asked coming out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Great.

"Jared what are you doing?" Shannon looked at the towel then back to Jared's wet hair then to me.

"You didn't." Shannon rubbed his temple.

"Actually we didn't." I spoke as Jared smirked.

"Good."

"Why is that such a good thing?" I asked honestly why would Shannon care who Jared slept with. Shannon just looked a Jared with an intense stare.

"Shannon's just mad that you didn't want to sleep with him first." Jared half scoffed half laughed.

"Jared grow up." Shannon rolled his eyes

"I'm a grown man i'd say I'm pretty grown up."

"Your a man child Jared!" Shannon stepped closer to Jared.

"Fuck of Shannon!" Jared stepped closer to Shannon. Shannon's fists balled so did Jareds. Oh god no. I stepped between them and put a hand on Jareds chest and one on Shannon's.

"Both of you calm down!" I somewhat shouted looking back and forth between them. I turned my head to Shannon who's mouth was a little open. His eye's where looking down. Jared started laughing. I looked down. During the minor argument my towel had fallen off.

"Oh dear god." I quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me. I ran back into the bathroom.

"Looking good." Jared whistled. Shannon Just kinda stammered.

"D-d-d-did i just see Lena naked?" I heard Shannon ask Jared from my bedroom.

"Yes Bro, hot i know." i could just imagine Jared smirking.

"True but wow that was not how i expected it to happen." You could hear the shock in Shannon's voice.

"I knew you wanted to sleep with her."

"Shes a really fun, nice girl i wanted to at least once before you stuck your..." He trailed off.

"Well we will let little miss chose who she wants first." Jared laughed. Now that i thought about it this might help me. Shannon was cute and nice and i liked him a lot. Not giving Jared every thing he wants might be fun. The man can't just play this hot and cooled game with me. But what if it ruins it all. What if he doesn't want me after that. I don't want to hurt Shannon either. What do i do?

A/N

Hey my fab few silent creepers. Like it love it vote comment do your thing.

So should she try and make it harder for Jared and sleep with Shannon or should she sleep with Jared? Don't worry if Shannon and Lena get together it'll only be for one night. No matter what there will be at least one one night stand between them even if it is later on. Tell me what you think.

Love you all my silent creepers!

XXMMARMF