Talk To Me Jared. (Chapter 8)

I turned my cell phone on shielding my eyes. One new message, from zoey.

Not who i wanted.

Zoey:

How long tell i get to fly down there.

Me:

Your flight is tomorrow sorry all flights from your area have been pretty jammed. :/ I will send you all the information her in a minute... knowing me I would have forgotten and had top have rescheduled it. 

Zoey:

It's ok see you soon lady!!!!! 

P.s Thank you for this opportunity girl i mean it!

I sighed Jared never texted me back. Maybe I ruined every thing that was between us. Well that's if there was actually anything between us. I didn't want to regret being with Shannon last night, but if it had ruined things between me in Jared i would regret it forever. Don't get me wrong it was great but Shannon didn't give me the same feeling in my heart as Jared did.

Me:

Jared can we talk?

I waited for half an hour no reply. Ididn't want to press but I needed to hear from him. I really wanted to talk to him about all of it. Repair something or part of something that I had defiantly messed up.

Me:

Jared talk to me please i really need to hear from you.

Another thirty minutes nothing. Really Jared please don't hate me. I called Tomo after mentally psyching myself out for a short while. Who doesn't need there friend who will only remind you of your man troubles more? 

"Tomo can you come over for a movie night or something i need a friend today."I sighed heavily.

"What's wrong Lena boe bena?" He said softly in his big brother voice. 

"I messed somethings up last night."More like a lot of things, or maybe just one major thing.

"I'll be over there in a few." He hung up.

I walked to Ashley's room, there was a note on the door. Of course because everyone can't just text me to inform me that the have left or have done something. She could leave without telling me to im not her mom. (Tho I feel like it sometimes)

Went to go sing solo in the booth stop by later

if you want to hear how things are sounding.

Ash&Alex

At least she's working. A long groan escaped my mouth I needed to be working. This was business not pleasure, my grip on that fact seemed to be a very loose one. (Shannon and Jared also seemed to have an extremely loose grip on the whole business/pleasure thing.  I walked to my room opened the bottom drawer of my dresser. I dug through the countless note books that I had piled in there. I picked up a black mole skin journal with a scrolling pattern imprinted in it. I kept all of my favorite songs in this one, and random poems that I came up with from time to time. Most of my good work made it into this note book or at least the things I thought would become promising songs.

I skimmed through the pages of colorful ink. I found one of the better ones. I hummed through the song and grabbed a pin off my night stand. I started to jot down lines as the appeared in my head. Only getting so far before the beat produced no words and the inspiration left me again.  I flipped to the next page which has a country balled called I miss my country boy. Ashley had wanted a song to tell the story of how she missed her Texas boyfriend the she had, had at the time. I could never write a chorus for it no matter how hard I had tried.The song would be great if I could get a decent chorus but alas nothing ever sounded right to me. I put the note book back I was done writing. Couldn't get my mind clear enough to actually work like I needed to. I went out to the living room and laid on the couch next to the spot where Jared had sat the other day when he was over. I sighed wishing he was there at the moment. He's probably sitting at home removing every fiber that had wanted anything to do with me. At the moment,