Spoiled Brat || Imagine One

"Derek...baby?"

You sang sweetly knowing you were about to ask for something.

"Yes Y/N."

You walked into the shared master bedroom and jumped on the bed.

"Can we order out tonight and rent a movie, oh and build a fort?"

You climbed on top of him awaiting his answer.

"No! We ordered out twice already this week, you're gonna have to take your lazy ass in that kitchen and cook."

You were extremely caught off guard by the "No" that came out his mouth after that no you stopped listening because quite frankly, you don't know what no is or means.

"So what are you gonna cook?"

Derek teased you as you caught an attitude.
You just looked at him with crossed arms and disbelief.

"But baby...why do I have to cook?"

He chuckled at your little pouty face while he continued to scroll through his social media. You hopped off him and thought it was time to play, if he wanted to be petty then so be it, but you were a thousand times pettier than he could ever be.

"Fine then."

You said before grabbing your MCM bag Derek bought for your birthday and placing a couple outfits in it as well as your necessities, of course, Derek didn't notice.
By the time you gathered all your stuff Derek had finally looked up to see what all the rummage was about.

"Where are you going?"

You smiled devilishly before facing him.

"I'm getting my lazy ass up and going to fix me something to eat."

Derek frowned as to why your hands hand bags in them.

"What's with the bags, the kitchen is right down stairs."

Oh Derek.

"First off, the stove doesn't work and that's the reason we've been ordering out, so I'm going to Gia's to eat. Second, I really don't want to be here."

You stated grabbing your bags and heading down the steps. Derek following extremely close behind.

"Babe quit playing, babe."

Derek attempted grabbing your shoulder to stop you but you didn't pay him no mind.

"Baby, don't play stop being petty."

You looked back at him and laughed.

"See you in a couple days Derek."

You began to open the door but it quickly shut.

"Baby how are you gonna leave? You know that we're supposed to get it in before I head back to work."

Sucker, one thing you hated was the word no and Derek hated many things but he had an extreme hatred for celibacy.

"I guess your lazy ass is gonna have to jerk off to some porn tonight huh baby?"

You reached in to give him a kiss on cheek but he showered your face and neck with kisses, making you drop your bags.

"Okay baby, what do you want? Chinese? Pizza? Burger and Fries? Oh, I know Mexican."

He frantically pulled his phone and pulling up your favorite Mexican place on grub hub and ordered the food. You smiled in victory before Derek threw you over his shoulder and smacking your ass.

"You're such a fucking spoiled brat Y/N!"

You guys ascended the steps and waited on your food by using your favorite pastime activity, sex.