Baby Baby || Imagine Thirty Three

"Oh hey mama to be!"

Jasmine, Nate's girlfriend greeted you as you waddled into the home, Derek following close behind.

"Hey,"

Jasmine gave you an awkward hug, she kinda hesitated when she heard a crunch right where your boobs were supposed to be.

"Why do your boobs feel like tortilla chips?"

You chuckled and took a seat on the couch next to Derek.

"When you're pregnant your titties tend to be tender. So I put a couple packs of frozen peas since I was coming over here."

Jasmine chuckled alongside the rest of the crew.

"I never thought that Derek and Y/n would be the first to become parents, I was sure it was gonna be Kdl and Lucy."

Nate spoke as he took a sip of water. You all thought the same, Lucy and Kevin were so in love with each other it seemed rational that they'd be the first to have a child.

"It's Derek's fault!"

Everyone laughed as you played childish games. Everyone knows it takes two to tango.

"You guys Derek's mad at me, because two weeks ago I found out the gender of our baby and Derek was supposed to find out with me over the phone but my phone home went dead and he didn't get to find out."

All the guys groaned, agreeing that they'd be pissed as well. The girls agreed that I could've been better but they understood.

"So he doesn't know what we're having but since everybody's here today, why not just tell everyone now."

Everyone cheered and talked amongst themselves about what they guessed the gender to be.

"Wanna follow me to the car?"

You whispered in Derek's ear, although everyone was gonna find out the same day you thought it'd be rude if Derek didn't find out first.

You got up with the help of Derek and you headed to the car, he helped you carry the box that held everything.

You guys both took a seat on some spare bar stools and got everybody to settle down.

"Alright guys, I'm gonna have Derek open this letter I wrote to Derek and then he's gonna open the box and he'll reveal the gender, not unless he changes his mind at the last minute."

You chuckled.

"Dear Derek,

It's been crazy hasn't it? This roller coaster ride has been my favorite by far. I don't know what to say really, I know that I don't regret meeting you or getting pregnant by you. I know that I've couldn't ask for a better partner in life. I know that I'm not the easiest to deal with, I hope you stick around forever, I hope you give me the chance to show you that I'm not a heartless bitch. I hope you stick around to tell the story of our life to our baby, I'm not good at expressing my feelings in pen and on paper but that could also be because there's no words to explain how I feel about you. I love you. And by the way you're not ready for these results."

Derek laughed at your letter, it was truly everywhere but you're pregnant one minute you were all soft hearted and next you were scavenging the fridge for food.

"Are you good? This letter was everywhere."

You smiled warmly and he gave you a kiss, whispering an I love you too.

"I'm pregnant it took me like three days to write that. Anyway, I think everybody's ready for you to open the box, but before you do, do you guys have any guesses or any changes?"

Lucy voted Girl, Kevin voted boy, Jasmine voted boy, Nate voted girl, Dillion voted boy, Tejah voted boy, Mike G voted boy, Tommy, voted girl, Jordan voted boy, Delany voted boy, Chad voted girl and lastly Derek voted girl.

"Alright Derek open the box."

You spoke very anxious and everybody took their phones out to snapchat the results. Derek opened the box and his eyes widened at the contents.

"Are you serious babe? You playing?"

You shook your head no, and he kissed you while everyone else was trying to figure out what was so exciting.

"Do you wanna let everyone know or no?"

He looked up to everyone and decided not to be stingy with the results although he wanted too so bad.

"You guys, it just sunk in, I'm gonna be a father that's a life long commitment, and I'm glad I got the right one pregnant. You guys better spoil my child. I know all of you guys are happy that you're gonna be Aunts and Uncles to twins, one girl, and one boy."

Everyone screamed, jumping up to give us hugs and congrats.

"Oh the kid having twins? Oh shit, we're about to be broke twenty four seven."

Kevin put Derek in a chokehold and rubbed his head obnoxiously.

"I'm taking the babies every Friday and Saturday."

Jasmine exclaimed with the protest of Nate and up came Delany.

"So I'm gonna be an Aunt to twins? Oh shit, Derek, what were you guys doing."

You and Derek both laughed, Delany offered her help anytime we needed it and so did most of the people. Everyone decided to celebrate with champagne and you celebrated with ice cream. Your life was about to change forever and you couldn't be happier to have these people under your belt.

I really didn't know what gender the kid should be, so I put girl and boy, if you're into boys not girls then so be it, it's really your choice.

Do you guys have any name suggestions for the Deal or No Deal character? If so please comment, whether it's your name or a name you like, it'd be very helpful.