Cheater || Imagine Nineteen

"Damn..." Derek and Fran both spoke in unison as they caught their breath. They'd just finished the third round of rough sex and they laid on the couch inside the studio.

"I'll call you tomorrow?" Francesca spoke lightly as she put on her clothes and shoes. "Yeah, but you know the drill after elven thirty and before eight in the morning." She looked annoyed but Derek didn't care.

"You know you should just break up with Y/n..You don't love her-." He cut her off, she was reaching.

"Don't start Fran. I love Y/n more than I love myself.." He hated these times, Fran always got fresh and decided to blackmail him, by threatening to tell Y/n about their little fling.

He'd always have to snatch her up and pay her off.

"Well if you loved her, why are you spending your time with me, why am I even in the picture? You don't love Y/n, she's just your maid." Derek's blood was boiling, He wanted her to shut up.

The worst thing about it is that she's right. Y/n didn't deserve the treatment she was receiving.

"Fran don't start.." He balled up my fist. "You know what? I think I'm tired of playing the role of the sidechick so I'm gonna get rid of the main." Fran grabbed her phone off the table and started typing away.

'you wanted proof, there's your proof. enjoy!' was the text, with an attachment of Derek thrusting in and out of her; and Fran was ready to press send.

"You're a professional bluffer, I know damn well you're not gonna send that-."

Derek was cut off by the sound of the text sending and his heart dropped to his toe.

"Come again?" Fran smirked in victory.

Derek dashed out of the room and flying into the studio's parking lot.

He had to get back home before You saw that text; Derek knew that you never read text messages from unknown numbers, not right away at least.

What he didn't know was Fran and you had been in contact for a couple months, Fran just never had solid proof. Until now.
-

"Fuck!" Derek screamed as he was stuck in traffic. This was one of the worst time's to be in traffic.

On top of that Derek decided to go to the studio further out from his house, just a little bit over an hour away.

All the worst case scenarios played throughout the drive home. You could burn his house down, You could burn all six of his cars, crash them, drive them off a cliff, pretty much anything you desired.

'She could really leave me... I can't let that happen.' Derek thought as he pulled in the driveway to see your car still there which gave him a little bit of relief.

He walked into the door to the sight of you on the couch fully dressed and laughing at something on the tv.

"Hey baby..." Derek looked around and noticed little knick knacks were missing, but it didn't alarm him; you tend to rearrange things after awhile.

"Hey Derek, look you came back just in time to see this look!" Derek glanced at the tv and his heart dropped again. It was a video of him and Fran getting busy a few different times.

"Baby..." A tear rolled down your eyes.

"Take a seat Derek!" You stated sternly and he complied.

Before you could say anything you broke down crying, and if you were paying attention; under your cry you could hear Derek's heart shatter just at the thought of knowing he caused this.

"Why..?" Is all you managed to get out. "Baby-"

"It's Y/n from now on!" He sighed, This was really happening and Derek wasn't ready for it.

"You know.. you're the best liar I've ever met. I applaud you. You made the dumbest things sound believable, you had this whole act made up. When Fran came to me and said that you were cheating on me I thought it was pure bullshit; I was so certain that my Derek was faithful." You had to catch yourself before you started to cry again.

"I'm not gonna sit here and cuss you out, or burn anything down but I'm not gonna sit here and help you feed me bullshit excuses either. I hope she was worth everything!"

You stood up, grabbed your belongings, and headed towards the door. Derek was quick to block the door and protest.

"Nope, you're not leaving me, over my dead body!" He yelled and locked the door before blocking the exit.

"Derek, be careful on what you give me consent on because I could really kill you." He knew you meant business, then he broke down himself.

He walked away from the door, but all of a sudden you weren't in such a hurry to leave.

That was one thing you hated about yourself. No matter how bad one treated you, you could never leave one hanging.

"I don't deserve you Y/n! I always end up hurting the one's I love. I cheated because of my insecurities. I always thought I could deal with my own problems.

Then you came along, seemingly carefree and accidentally stole my heart, then you started to show me what real love is. I was so scared of it I became wreckless."

Looking at him with his puffy red eyes and messed up hair, you knew you could never stop loving him, but you could never stay.

"Derek, I love you so much, but I can't stay! You've showed me a lot of fun throughout the years but, our run has come to an end; someone will love you unconditionally." You spoke softly.

"Find someone who deserves to wake up to that smile, find someone who deserves the many small things you do, find someone who will be there everyday to eat those weirdly shaped pancakes you make. Just find someone who will treat you like the queen you are, please." He replied with little to no energy

You kissed his cheek one last time. "May we cross paths one day in the future." The last thing you said before leaving for good.