Horrid Head/ How We Met || Imagine Forty Four

"Yo...So this is Derek Luh's game; You lead me on to believe that we are gonna be something special but that's until you get the cookie—"

She sighed, "Unbelievable."

Twenty four year old, Derek Luh, stood, so upset because Bianca was tripping for no reason. They were not on the same page about the relationship between them; Derek thought his relationship with Bianca was associate turned situationship, but Bianca thought it was friendship turned exclusive.

"Bianca I didn't know that you wanted to be on that tip with me, we were friends and we took it a step further; to me that's friends with benefits, and to you that's exclusive lovers. There was no game being played, we were just on the wrong page."

Bianca partly thought it was bullshit but the other part of her believed him just because they were friends prior,

"Ok so what if I misread the context of our mishap, then let me ask you this, do you wanna pursue a relationship with me or was this a one time thing?"

At that moment Derek knew that there was no right answer, if he said no then she would think the whole ordeal was setup, but if he said yes, then he'd be unhappy in all aspects. Bianca was alright but she had her flaws. Bianca was one of the most wishy washy females he had ever met. She was disrespectful, unreliable, liar. On top of that she couldn't cook neither did she have good pussy.

"Bianca, you know how I feel about you and you know what it is with the relationship thing, so don't try it. If you wanna leave because your feelings are heart then so be it."

Bianca grabbed her baby phat coat and stormed towards the door, having high hopes Derek would stop her and confess his love for her like some high school romance film. Nope, she left and Derek let her go, and his dad taught to never sweat a bitch, he wasn't gonna start now.

"Bitty crazy, I know she blew your high so bad...I probably would've lost it."

Kdl, Derek's best friend, put his input on the situation as Derek continued to puff on a joint.

"And it's not even like she had good pussy, she had to be hands down the worse I've ever had."

Kevin laughed, readjusting his cap and inhaling ganja.

"Did you eat her bro? Did at least taste good?"

Derek shrugged and looked at Kevin like he had lost his mind.

"Shit, hell if I know, I wasn't gonna eat her, she didn't even give good top, that shit felt like nails on chalkboard. From now on, I'm just gonna let shit vibe with other females."

Reimagining the experience was brutal. Kevin laughed at the comparison but later cringed at the faux feel.

"Anyway, what are the moves for the night? You hitting the studio or?"

Kevin changed the subject putting the itty bitty roach and rolling another j.

"I'm gonna go to this place called "MadHatter," it's a lounge that's highly recommended and plus they have live Jazz, and I can fuck with some Jazz right now."

Kevin closed his eyes as he lit his next joint; the high he was feeling really made him kinda forget that Derek was there and talking.

"Whatever bro, I'm just trying to get some pussy and pizza."

Kevin stated nonchalantly and slowly started to dose off.

"He higher than a mug."

Derek chuckled to himself lightly and decided to go and get ready.

A few hours passed and a few friends decided to tag along in going to Madhatter.

"Have any of y'all been to this place? This my first time."

Derek spoke up on the semi-silent trip.

"I've been a few times, I love this place and the people who work their."

Derek nodded and accepted the feedback, feeling confident in going to the club.

"Boy, you met Y/n? That's one bad broad."

That caught Derek's attention, bad broads are definitely a must. Derek bit his lip ready to arrive at the club and see what goes down, especially after all the shit that went down with Bianca.

Fastforward, six months later, where did Derek and Y/n end up? In an exclusive friends with benefits relationship with exception of cheat night. Derek went from horrid head to hectic head. In twenty four hours.

|| excuse any errors.