Fishnet Panty Hose || Imagine Eight

"Baby, are you sure you don't wanna come?"

Derek was pestering you as he was getting ready to head to the club with his boys. As for you, you decided to stay behind and just relax with your two dogs Dexter and Flintstone.

"Derek, don't worry about me just go have fun. I'm trying to chill tonight."

You walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom plopping down on the bed scaring the dogs.

"I wanted you to come though."

Derek was right there just messing with you.

"Derek get out. I'm pretty sure your friends are happy they finally get to see you without Y/n tagging along."

Ever since you and Derek became a couple it was no more Derek and/or Y/n it was both or neither, and that had to have been annoying.

"Okay baby, I love you, you know where the gun is and please lock the door."

You rolled your eyes at his alpha instincts but indeed you responded "okay," followed by a kiss.

"See you later Dex and Flint."

He waved before leaving the room. You followed just to lock the door and make sure everything was secure. You then decided to watch Netflix on the living room couch, watching Marvels Jessica Jones was the move, it was a new show and it seemed interesting, especially after watching Marvels Daredevil. You only got to episode two before completely changing your plans. Two characters Jessica and Luke were in the bed and Jessica was riding the soul of out of Luke and all you could think was,

"Damn, I wanna do that."

Your thoughts went downhill from there, with each thought had a vivid image to follow, sexually frustrated is what you refused to be. You ascended up the steps and into your bathroom to take a nice hot shower. Tonight you were feeling more than frisky and wanted to get nasty with Derek. You hopped out of the shower freshly shaved and all, doused in Derek's favorite body oil and ready to get dressed. Deciding on an outfit that was mind blowing was quite easy. There was a satisfaction you got out of sliding on black thigh high fishnets and a lacy bra set.

Three hours had pass since Derek had left and you were certain he'd be home soon, especially after you sent him the "Come home, I miss you and I'm horny," text. You took a look at yourself in the ceiling mirror above you and smiled.

"Y/n!"

Derek's voiced boomed through the house followed by his echo. "Daddy's home." You thought as you covered yourself in a robe.

"What's up baby?"

You looked down to see him biting his lip, his eyes filled with lust, and a boner clear as day. Derek slowly walked up the steps to meet you and discover what you were hiding underneath that robe.

"So you hit me up telling me to come home, I hope you didn't do that so we could just stand here."

You both rushed into the room turning on some music and you were ready to get it on.

You grind your body to the beat over Derek's body, turning into his own private stripper. Of course he gripped on you and toyed with your clit, while dropping a couple bills on you. You arch your back aligning your vagina with his mouth, perfectly.

"I want you to eat it."

Sure enough, Derek slid your panties to the side and began to go to work; working his tongue in magical ways.

"Oh shit!"

You exclaimed close to climaxing.

"Cum for me baby."

At that point you were sent over the edge and you made a mess. Derek laughed and rubbed your clit to soothe out your high. Even after you came, you weren't satisfied, tonight you and Derek were going rounds.

You turned over pulling out his hard dick and licking the shaft sloppily.

"Fuck."

He cursed as you went to work, bobbing your head, fishhooking, any and everything. You felt his dick twitch and soon after, he came.

"Damn baby, you didn't come to play!"

You laughed as Derek struggled to catch his breath.

"Shut up!"

With your panties still shifted to the side you lowered yourself into him and began to ride. This wasn't the first time you and Derek had sex, but this was the first time you took control and dominated, usually that would piss Derek off, but it was something so slick and sexy about how you initiated it. Maybe it was the sexy form of foreplay with the stripping, or baby it was your attire but for once, Derek took the back seat and let you drive. A night to remember from the performance, to the fishnet panty hose.

You and Derek went rounds and rounds, satisfying one another on a whole different level, moving from bedroom to bathroom, bathroom to living room, living room to kitchen, and kitchen to laundry room. You conquered it all without a peep from the dogs.

–—

Hope you enjoyed.

Oh and P.S: There's a bit of smut involved.