Supplier || Imagine Three

"I wouldn't mind getting my dick wet from time to time, shit just come over put it down and leave."

Derek was having one of those nights where he yearned for you so bad. You were his supplier, there for him when he needed to get off and there for him when he needed some good weed, you were perfect.

"Come through now."

Derek sent the text eagerly, at this point if you were to say no he would find you and bend you over, not even caring if you were visiting your grandma.

"Yes sir."

You replied with a few freaky emojis before putting on your jacket on and heading to his place.

You rang the doorbell and in point two seconds you were snatched inside the house and face to face with Derek.

"I want you naked and bent over the couch now!"

Derek said with lust laced in his voice. What he didn't know was that you only had panties on under your drape jacket. Your heels clicked slowly as you dropped the coat to reveal your lace boyshorts.

"Like this?"

You walked to the back of the couch and bent over it keeping your backed arched.

"Stay like that and I don't wanna see your face at all."

Derek spoke whilst handcuffing you.

"Yes sir."

It was muffled of course but Derek didn't care, he was really trying to cum. As expected within five minutes he came. He loved his supplier.