Deal or No Deal || Imagine Two

"I'm done warning you Y/L/N, I gave two months to payback my two hundred thousand but since you failed you're gonna suffer."

Derek Luh, the scariest man of the town. Word on the streets was he sewed victims eyes shut after letting them die a horrible death.

Your Dad sat in the chair, chained and handcuffed with bruises like no other.

"Please don't kill me, I'm supposed to have your money next Friday."

Derek chuckled cold heartedly, Derek doesn't wait.

"Alright, you don't wanna die your gonna have to trade me something I feel that's worth saving your life."

Your Dad sat and thought about it for a little bit, he had cars and houses and a lot of overseas connections but Derek had that and more.

"You know what? Don't you have a daughter Y/L/N?"

Your dad began to jerk himself at Derek despite the heavy chains holding him back.

"You will not lay a finger on my daughter! I rather die!"

Your dad spat with so much venom, from the day you were born you were the light of his life he'd give anything for you.

"So do you or do you not want to live?"

Truth be told, he was gonna die either way but it was always nice making people feel like they had options.

"If you wanna take my daughter kill me! I don't care, you will never get her to turn against me!"

Derek smirked, if there was anything he was good at it was manipulating people, especially women.

"I guess we'll just have to see about that huh?"

Derek began to exit the room but not before telling his wingman, Kevin to hold off.

-

"Come on he's just in here!"

Derek had went to go get you just to piss off your dad but of course you were clueless of that.

"I got someone you might wanna see?"

Derek stepped off to the side to reveal you and both of your hearts broke at the sight of one another. You were heartbroken at the sight of your father badly bruised and chained like some type of vicious pitbull.

For years your dad had been lying to you, you had no idea that your father was apart of some huge cartel, in your eyes he was a mechanic with a small garage and a successful franchise.

"Oh my gosh daddy!"

Your voice cracked, you attempted to go hug him but Derek held you back.

"Now Y/N, I brought you here today so you can hear the truth about everything."

Derek handed you a chair and you both took a seat.

"What do you mean? Why do you have my father like this? What do you want from us?"

Derek couldn't help but laugh at your innocence, you were highly pissed and wanted nothing but to snap his neck, but with the ten heavy built men with guns in the room, you were in no place to even try.

"What your about to hear may break your heart but I thought it was time for you to hear the truth."

Derek unbuttoned his blazer and got comfortable.

"May twenty-second. Does that date have a special meaning to you?"

Derek knew it did but building suspense is always fun.

"Yes...it's the day my mother died, also her birthday."

You were confused as to why he was asking but you weren't about to ask.

"And you're under the influence that she died from liver and lung cancer right?"

You nodded a bit sketched out.

"Yeah because that's how she died."

Or so you thought.

"I'm sorry to regret you but that isn't true. Actually most of your life is a lie."

Derek shrugged but you were confused.

"What do you mean? I'm just a small town girl from the Midwest."

Your father was jerking at the chains trying to distract you but you were caught in the trance of Derek, no matter how bad you wanted to look at your dad, you couldn't take your eyes off of Derek's.

"The night your mom died I was in attendance. She didn't die of some cancer your father killed her, he found out that she was working against him and he handled her."

In that moment you felt like throwing up, you were kindly waiting for you to wake up from this nightmare because there was no way that was reality.

"That's not true! My dad would never!"

You looked over to your father in disbelief.

"You would never do that right? Tell him he's crazy!"

You yelled but got worried when he didn't deny it, he just looked at you with a look of pity.

"You killed her? No he didn't I saw the paperwork myself it clearly said cause of death cancer."

You refused to believe that your father would kill your mother.

"Well when you on your own cartel and have nice connections with the mafia you can make anything look tainted."

He was right, most of your life was a lie.

"You're in the mafia?"

You paced around the room trying not to throw up.

"Why am I here? Why is he here?"

You wanted to go home and go to sleep or even better wake up.

"Your father's in debt and I gave him a deadline to pay it off and he failed to do so, so you're my collateral until I feel like I got my money back."

All you could think was how was this happening.

"And if I don't? What if I don't want to be your collateral?"

You asked clearly confused.

"You really don't have much of a choice, not unless you want you precious little father to die."

You looked at your father and thought about it. At twenty one your father still had your heart and no matter how mad you were you couldn't let him die.

"Okay, you promise you won't kill him?"

Derek didn't make promises but he had respect for you so he promised and planned to keep it.

"Alright do we go get my stuff?"

Derek nodded and began to lead you outside of the old, spooky warehouse, before leaving you looked at your father with a look of hatred,

"I hate you!"