Reflection || Imagine Forty Seven

"Baby can you believe this our life? It took us a minute to get here and now that we're finally here it's so surreal."

I spoke up as Derek and I laid comfortably outside by our pool.

"I know, it's crazy, I'm just glad you believed in me and what I could do when nobody else did."

He wrapped his arm around my neck before bringing my head close and planting a kiss on my temple.

"I didn't just believe in you, I believed in us. I never took you as type of guy to be lazy and fuck around and I wasn't the type to mess with a guy with no ambition."

I smirked laying my head comfortably on his chest.

"It's so crazy that I wrote Down Chick when I was fifteen and a couple days later I met you and ten years later we're here getting ready to start a family in a five million dollar home."

I wasn't pregnant but that was our next step. Derek and I met a BLM protest against police brutality when we were younger and I was so sure of him since then. We met when he was starting to get into music but did it for the hell of it.

"I just hate the fact that we had to learn the hard way the people we considered family were trying to setting us up for failure."

Derek ran his finger up and down my body as tears began to brim my eyes.

"Don't cry baby. I know it's emotional to think about how we were homeless and the same people claimed to be down for us drives pass us everyday. I just try to think and pray that they won't have to visit our same struggles."

I simply agreed and let the conversation dead itself. Shortly after Derek double tapped my thigh signaling for me to let him up. He went and turned the speaker on letting that oh-so familiar song play.

"I hate you handle it rough, all my cards on the table ain't a fan of the bluff, relationships work when your man is to love she said your lips get me high while I hand her the blunt. I said I need my down chick who gon love me when I'm nothing."

Our hands collided with each other as we danced around and I smiled while singing along.

"I'll never leave you, and if you try to leave me I'ma kill you."

Derek wrapped his arms around me and we just swayed enjoy the nightly stars and one another's presence.

"With everything that happened I'm glad I stayed, I'm glad I didn't chicken out, I'm glad I didn't lose you."

I spoke before Derek's lips attacked mine, it soon became a heavy make out session.

"I think we should take this inside."

Derek mentioned in-between kisses.

"Or maybe we can stay right outside?"

Derek took a seat on the lounge chair and I climbed on top of his, continuing the kissing and grinding on him.

"At this point I can tell you're trying to get pregnant."

I laughed and began to take his pants off, it's always a satisfying feeling when I watch his dick spring up.

"Shi-Asia, you're too good to me."

I smirked while continuing to throw top not forgetting about his balls, I knew any second he was gonna cum sometime soon I removed my mouth and he jumped up ready to cuss me out. I silenced him and stood up taking of my bikinis bottom.

"I swear..."

As I slid him into me I kissed him, silencing him once more. I bit my lip suppressing my moans as I put in my fair share of work.

"Shi, I'm bout to bust..."

Derek threw his head back shutting his eyes tightly and before I knew it, there were millions of babies racing towards my uterus. I slowed down the ride but paced it so we can both enjoy the euphoric feeling.

"I can't wait to become parents, I can't wait to see you become a mom and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the process of conceiving."

I rolled my eyes and kissed him one more time before he flipped me over and decided it was my turn to be treated and trust, I wasn't complaining.