Twitter || Preference Five

March 17th

"I still got it, ain't nothing breaking me out this body boy!"

Age twenty five, a mother of triplets, and still manage a great body and even greater weight. You were proud, the older you get the more stubborn the fat gets and you were killing it.

That night you had an event to attend with Derek, and you were scrambling through dresses and one made you feel like you were a queen, pure royalty.

You took to Twitter to speak on your sudden excitement.

"@ytn: 25, stable career, healthy three year old set of triplets, and a great man who loves me; I win 😇"

"@ytn: oh! Also, shoutout to my main man, Derek for keeping this body put together, you got the juice pic.twitter.com/y708aDn"

Those two tweets had the fans raging in anger, they felt as if one, you were too old to be talking about your sex life publicly, and two they felt as if they were the only people aloud to talk about Derek in a sexual way, but you being Petty Betty in the moment, you didn't care.

"@ytn: 🤔 oh? y'all mad? 😂 some of y'all are some true birds boy."

Some of the fans tried retaliating back with false information and it was your duty to put them in their place, of course.

"@fanaccountname: Y/n please, your uneducated, ugly, and ghetto, don't get to big headed."

"@ytn: Excuse me Madame but if you're going to address me, I prefer for you to address me as  Dr. Y/n. I wish you wouldn't come for me with grammatical errors like such. Reach again."

You replied, waiting for her to reply and see the reaction.

"@fanaccountname: oh come on @ytn, you still got the point."

You had the perfect solution, you grabbed your selfie stick and sat on the table, centering yourself between all of your degrees. They were presented in a circle.

"@ytn: first degree on top, hs diploma, second to the right, doctorate in psychology, third, doctorate in English literature, forth, doctorate in marine biology, shall I go on?"

She didn't respond back and you felt very achieved. Hours later when Derek got on Twitter he saw the argument that occurred between you and the fans and decided to comment.

"@Derek_Luh: I see @YTN shut y'all coons up earlier. Ha, my baby doesn't really take kindly to cornballs."