Hot & Bothered || Imagine Thirty Five

"Babygirl wake up!"

You were  surprisingly greeted by Derek with a huge smile on his face.

"Hi."

You were more surprised than anything.

"Come on get dressed, we're about to go shopping."

He exclaimed as he smacked your butt very hard. You got up and headed towards your closet, You quickly grabbed a random outfit, white tee, navy bomber, light wash jeans, and white hurraches.

You rushed into the bathroom doing the same routine using the same Hibiscus and Coconut products and everything. Once you finished you opened the door and Derek came rushing in.

"You take the longest showers known to man, I thought you were masturbating for a minute."

You laughed you got that a lot. You began taking your braids out from the previous protective style.

"What can I say? I just love showers."

You continued to tend to your hair, fluffing and teasing away. You were almost done until Sex Therapy by Robin Thicke came on, You started to wine your hips to the beat as Derek watched.

"I'll be your fantasy give you sex therapy."

You sang along with your hips feeling the beat and if you were paying close attention you could feel the sexual tension rapidly building.

Whilst your hips moved Derek set his cold hand on your lower stomach.

"I swear the more I hang with you, I discover that your not the little innocent Y/n you come as."

You smirked and turned the music off.

"I'm ready, lets go!"

      "I really hope I'm not getting sick."

You stated as You lied back in passengers seat of the car with Derek.

"How are you gonna be sick the week I'm here and all yours?"

Derek asked as you took a sip of this mint tea your grandma made for you, You were trying everything to prevent from getting sick. You even had another mug filled with a ginger and garlic recipe to help and it was disgusting.

"I'm really trying to prevent it but this Ginger tea? It ain't poppin'."

You laughed. Derek picked the mug just ready to take a sip, You just looked at him crazily.

"So you're just gonna let me drink this? I don't know if you have any diseases, dead disrespectful."

You laughed at him and his look of concern.

"First off Derek, you picked the mug up and second we've been talking for way too long, I would've been told you if I had any diseases."

You could see the dirty thoughts running wild through his mind. All of a sudden you felt his hands start to creep towards your zipper.

"So if I were to stick my fingers down there nothing would happen?"

A breath caught in your throat.