Super Silly || Imagine Twenty Two

"I lowkey don't want you to go."

You exclaimed as you were comfortably wrapped in Derek's arms. He was starting his first leg of tour tomorrow morning, and you guys were spending "quality time," together.

"I'm gonna miss you too babe."

You both shared a laugh before synchronizing the statement, "I'm bored."

You guys thought about the endless possibilities of things to do, but they all seemed blah.

"Wanna go shopping?"

Derek asked, he already knew the answer, you weren't one for shopping with exception of online shopping. Actual shopping took too much work, actually going into stores and manually looking through each item should be deemed tortuous.

"Nah don't feel like walking."

You retorted earning a laugh from Derek. Oh and you were lazy but Derek didn't care, you got shit done when it needed to be and that's all that mattered.

"Let's play hide and seek, and whoever wins two out of three rounds, gets to be dominant later."

You thought about it but it wasn't a secret Derek was superior hider, his exes are still looking for him, and he isn't exactly the underground artist he used to be.

"Derek that's not fair you know your gonna win, you know this place like the studio, I just moved in a few months ago."

He knew you had a valid point, and Derek knew that he just wanted to be the dominant one later because he wanted to try something new.

"Alright crybaby, let's play other mini games and whoever wins more challenges will be dominant."

That was okay with you, you always wanted to have a nerf war, that was one challenge, you knew it was gonna be fun.

"Okay let's come up with the games and dress accordingly."

After playful arguing about what games to play, you guys settled with, Hide and Seek, Can of Dares, Nerf Wars, Jenga, and Battle of The Rappers.

"Alright let's start with Hide and Seek."

You rolled your eyes and moved around the furniture while establishing the rules and base. You decided to count and let Derek hide. Rules were seeker had to count to fifty and hider had to remain on two floors, basement and middle level, no third floor hiding.

After counting to fifty, you began seeking, checking all tubs and closets and you began walking down the steps towards the basement when you heard some slight shuffling and whispered profanity. By the time you check base, Derek was there with a face painted with victory.

"What? How did you?! You know what, I hate this game."

You rolled your eyes and Derek just danced victoriously yelling, "Who the man?! You the man!"

Round two, you counted again and was even more determined to find Derek than before. You checked the garage looking into the extra room, he wasn't there, you checked the car to find him laying as stagnant as a dead fish. You bursted into tears in pure enjoyment. Only Derek would lay flat out, face smushed into the seat and all. He smiled and climbed out of the car.

"Why in the hell were you laying like that?"

You laughed a bit more after wiping the tears from your eyes. He just wrapped his arms around you and bit your jaw, softly.