BF or BF || Imagine Seventeen

..

In the midst of the night; two best friends, Y/n and Derek sat up watching "White Chicks" one of the favorites. As you both laid down on the bed, only one of the two were paying attention to the movie. Derek lied about, watching his beautiful goddess of a best friend, laugh at Terry Crews. Your soft skin, big brown eyes, juicy lips, wild hair; all of the above amazed Derek. He'd developed a crush on you, in which he thought he could control; but as the time passed, feelings grew, images appeared, boners erupted, and a lot of dirty thoughts came along. Tonight, Derek felt it would be perfect to act out all his desired fantasies on his beloved best friend.

"Y/nnnn!" Derek called out, hoisting his upper body on his elbows/forearms. "How may I help you babe?" His dick jumped at your silky voice and the word babe. He straddled you, "We've been friends since forever right?" There it began, He began to trail kisses from the neck, down. "Mhm." You murmured completely unaware of what was going on. "You will always love me right?" He began lifting your shirt up and setting it down just above your breast. "Yeah, why?" You slipped into a frozen state, you didn't know, what exactly was going on, but you didn't stop it. Did you wanna stop it?

"Let me play with you tonight, I need to explore your body, please!" Derek lifted up your right tattooed covered leg up, placing it on his shoulder. "Uh-- Um, okay?" Although you weren't sure of what exactly you were agreeing too but you liked to take risks. With the consent; Derek continued, gently caressing your enlarged breast, slowly arousing you like never before; but plenty of times in his dreams.

"I'll be gentle; I promise." Derek slid your shorts down, fanning his hot breath against your underwear covered vagina; making it wet and throb. Derek began rubbing your clit with a generous amount of pressure and watching your face; eyes closing, your head turning, your lip being chewed. "Let them out; moan for me." He kissed you inner thigh, and out came the moans; and boy were the beautiful. "Mmm, Derek, fuck!" Never had a man been able to deliver so much pleasure with two finger and kisses -with clothes on. Slipping his index finger under your panties and rubbing your clit with his knuckle, slowly in-taking your wetness. "Stop teasing and just slip your finger in, Derek please..." Your words were enough motivation for Derek, but now that you were in the state of utter bliss he went crazy, tearing your lacy panties off and entering two fingers in at once. You arched your back, boy were you wet, dripped juices flowed along your skin making itself to the sheets. "Faster Derek I need it faster." Derek whipped out his huge aroused shaft, and gently replaced his fingers with it, sliding it up and down your moist lips. "Derek I beg you, please stop teasing me!" You practically yelled.

"I've been dreaming and thinking about doing this to you for the longest, please let me take my time!" He begged and his voice so deep and raspy; he had you, rubbing all around your torso, "Okay." You agreed.

He continued to tease you with kisses, sweet love bites, and intense blowing on your vagina. "Y/n you have any request?" He asked and you fluttered your eyes open for a quick second, intaking the beautiful sight of him and his tattoos. "Eat me out until I cum; tongue fuck me until I cum again and before you slide in, be sure to watch me squirt." You bit your lip, and Derek enjoyed this freaky side of you.

"Your wish his my command." He spread your legs apart having you hold one in each hand. Boy did he go to work with that tongue; flickering and spelling his full government name on your clit. The feelings you were experiencing was something you never felt before. "Oh shit!" You screamed before climaxing.

"Derek do that one more time for me please! Please!" You begged for the tongue action; he hadn't even inserted his dick and you were already his slave. As he went to work again, you came twice. "I don't think your ready for the advance stages yet..." Derek smirked at his success. "Don't do that to me please?" You cried out like a child wanting more candy. "Aw, come here; come ride daddy's face." You happily complied as you guys flipped over; it was time to put your hips into action. "You taste like no other Y/n, fuck!" The vibrations from his voice made you throb harder; Derek caught on to the trick and started to hum the song "Planes" by Jeremih and J.Cole and when he got to J.Cole's line "You ain't babysitting but my kids all on yo' couch," you came, and came hard for a good thirty seconds.

"Sit tight!" Derek exclaimed roughly out of breath as he slowly inserted you, starting of with slow passionate strokes. Your mouth grew ajar as ecstasy took over you, as soon as you got comfortable with the pace; Derek flipped you over with one arm, so your ass was in the air. "Damn Derek." You huffed but he covered your mouth and started stroking you so fast he was hitting your g-spot each and every thrust.

You came once, then again five minutes later, again ten minutes later, and the you squirted as he slowed down his thrusts.

"Derek what the fuck!" You laid on your stomach completely worn after that vicious round of sex.

"Daddy likes to make you cum; it's a delight." He panted lightly which baffled you.

"Is that what I'd been missing?" You laughed.

"Are you ready for round two?" Your eyes bulged out of your head.

"Wasn't that just six rounds worth of hot sex?" Derek kissed you, not caring if you were tired. "Brace yourself babygirl, we're not stopping until I see the sun come up."

-

[some of you may or may not recognize these imagines, I wrote them a long time ago in the book desires but it flopped so I'm shifting them over to this book. cuddle_buddy_luh was the first person to notice. If you'd like to know, this was originally written as a Nate imagine and this'll only continue until imagine twenty.]