Attitude || Imagine Thirty One

"Derek are you seriously mad?"

You slightly chuckled at Derek as he ignored you, apparently he didn't take too kindly to you talking to your ex boyfriend. He mentioned he wasn't gonna talk to you but you didn't think he was serious.

"Oh my gosh, he didn't even say much, he just asked me how I was doing and if you were treating me right."

He stopped in his tracks and took a seat on the islands bar stool.

"I told him that you were treating me like a queen beyond the meaning."

By the quick glance he took, you could tell he was coming around but words weren't gonna cut it.

"I don't like you undermining me Y/n. If I don't want you talking to your ex you shouldn't do it. Lord knows if this were reversed and I was talking to my ex, Delany would be planning my funeral."

He was right, Delany would be grieving and you'd be preparing to go to trial for third degree manslaughter.

"I'm sorry I thought I was just being polite, and he told me a little about him and how he was getting ready for his first born, I just stayed long enough to congratulate him that's it. If that made you uncomfortable I'm sorry."

At this point you thought you had it in the bag, he was gonna give you a few punishing slaps on the ass and you'd be as good as ever.

"That I'm sorry won't do, you've been in need of some attitude adjusting here lately, I'll give it to you. Don't worry."

Thinking nothing much of it, you say on his lap, showering him with kisses but not once did you kiss him on the lips.

"What do you want Y/n?"

What you were doing was considered teasing to Derek.

"Nothing, I'm gonna go take a shower, feel free to come and join."

You sashayed away. Once you finished taking a shower, it was very unusual that he didn't come and join you, he always came to join, always. You walked into the bedroom to find Derek laying on the bed alongside an outfit he picked out.

"Hey baby, we're going to Kevin's, he's throwing a party. I got something for you."

You took a seat on the bed, putting on your jewelry as Derek grabbed a box from behind the pillow.

"This here is called a panty teaser, you put it in your panties and I control it."

Right then and there your face fell, Derek got his rocks of by watching you be tortured by pure pleasure.

"Why the worry look baby? You didn't think you were gonna get off easy, did you? I'll let you use your freebie pass if you don't buckle, or fumble over your words. If I had to put my opinion on this, your ass is mine."

Derek set the device in your lap and watched  you get dressed. As soon as the device was secured by your jeans he was ready to test it.

"Ooh!"

The vibration was strong for it to be at its base setting. Regretful you were, Derek was prepared to have a field day with this toy.

"We're leaving in twenty minutes, finish getting ready."

With that, he left. You finished off your outfit with a nice blouse. On the way to the party, Derek kept playing with the different setting and features with the device, you never wanted to murder him so bad until now.

"Derek is this really necessary? I mean it was one conversation about his kid."

With that, the vibration level skyrocketed tremendously.

"I guess it is. Derek how am I supposed to act casual?"

He turned the music up, totally ignoring your question. He was being a dick and he had his karma coming back, very soon. If you were lucky, this would be an actual party and not a get together and get high type of situation.

When we pulled up, Kevin and Tyler were already on the porch with double cups and rolling papers ready.

"Aye whatsup?!"

Kevin was already gone of everything, his eyes were low, his words were slurred, and it's only seven.

"Whatsup, I see you guys already lit."

Derek exclaimed, you on the other hand wasn't too happy about the vibrations that were close to making you orgasm.

"Hey Y/n,"

Lucy greeted, I sent a lazy wave as a greeting and Derek wasn't a happy camper about it.

"Don't be rude, say hello."

You used both hands to wave as a joke, you even upped the excitement in my face for entertainment. Derek wasn't about to have you acting a certain type of way especially in front of his people. He grabbed your face and brought it extremely close to his.

"Don't get fucked up Y/n."

You rolled your eyes, you knew he'd think that you weren't taking him serious but the quicker you had sex, the quicker you were freed from your pleasure filled prison.

"Whatever Derek—"

You opened the door ready to enter the house but before you shut the door, you peeked your head out the door and gave a proper greeting to Lucy, she gave you a smile, silently applauding you for your actions.

Shortly after greeting everyone Derek came in and said a quick, vague whatsup to everyone before leading you into the nearest bathroom.

"You know what Y/n? I'm tired of this attitude you're giving me so I want you on your knees now!"

Gladly, you got down to your knees, making sure the door was locked before pulling Derek's pants down. After revealing the head you went work with him, making sure he'd forget why he was even mad in the first place.

"Fuck,"

That was the cleanest the profanity got, Derek knew there was no one better to be topping him besides you, there was no one better he was convinced.

"Shit, I'm gonna—"

A little late on the warning but, you got the message when he came into your mouth.

"Are you still mad at me Daddy?"

You said as you pouted, very innocently.

"Of course not babygirl."

Derek kissed you but not before handing you a piece of gum.