Infieldelity || Imagine Twelve

"Y/n, are you sure you're a kin to your sister? You've been in my house for over thirty minutes and you haven't stated an opinion on something."

You laughed lightly, sort of confused  as to why you were in Derek, your sisters boyfriends, office, door closed, and him lingering insanely close to you.

"My sister and I are polar opposites, I prefer not judge anybody and she's her."

You took a sip of your wine, and Derek unbuttoned his blazer. He'd been doing some very sensual stuff, like pressing his crotch on your butt and using "excuse me," as the excuse.

"I know she's very opinionated and loves her neon."

You nearly choked on your wine, your sister was indeed ratchet, in love with her neon green stilettos and one shoulder faux leather dress.

"Do you wanna know why you're here?"

You shook your head yes and he got up from his seat and this time pushed you into the wall gently but aggressive as well.

"I want nothing more than to watch you sweat and moan and cry out my name in pleasure, I wanna see you in nothing but a g-string, thigh high socks, and handcuffed."

With that he began kissing your neck slowly but surely. You bit your lip to contain yourself.

"Derek Derek! We're both in relationships we can't let this happen."

He chuckled and you knew exactly why.

"You and I both know that they're cheating on us with one another."

It was true, every night you'd catch your boyfriend leaving and staying out until six in the morning but you never said anything.

"Come on Y/n, if you don't want this to happen stop me."

He then placed two fingers on your clit and rubbed them around, in no particular rhythm but it felt amazing. You didn't wanna stop but you didn't wanna be known as a cheater either.

"Derek I haven't had sex in a long time, a very long time but I don't wanna feel like a cheater."

He nodded and retracted his fingers and licked them. He walked over to the desk and grabbed your phone.

"I want you and you want me. I wanna fuck the living daylights out of you and you want me too. You want nothing more than to ride my face and I want you too, so end you relationship and I end mine, therefore we can get back to business."

Quickly, you snatched your phone and sent a text to your boyfriend ending it. When done you both looked at one another with lust in your eyes. Derek gestured with his fingers for you to come here and it's exactly what you did.

"Come here baby, come get what you been missing."

You pounced on him, falling onto the couch, clothes flying into the air. You kissed and sucked and nibbled, and moaned, and bounced and had fun. The way Derek put it down he made feel like, Ex who?

"I want you to use your words baby. What do you want me to do? After all I'm all yours."

His voice was husky and it made you drip wet. He hadn't really touch your vagina and you were already ready to orgasm. If you were in your right mind, you would've never been so quick to end your relationship, but you didn't have any regrets, Derek brought you back to life and his game was something that couldn't be duplicated, ever. You were satisfied and beyond cloud nine, he made you not worry about the consequences from your parents when they find out you left your boyfriend, son of their business partners, for your sisters boyfriend. When you guys got done, Derek stared at you and smiled at you adorably.