Poker || Twenty Four

"Alright who's ready to lose money and fuck women?"

Derek, Nate, Dillon, and Kevin. Some of the richest men in the world, gathered around one table for a couple hours every week for their favorite game, poker. Traditional Poker is boring when you're playing with billionaires, so everything is up for bets, money, women, businesses, women.

"Where'd you find these women tonight, I'd take them all right now, talk about a good night."

Nate claimed as he took a sip of his beer.

"You feel free to help yourself to any other girl, except her—" Derek pointed your way as you stood with nice smile and an outfit that screamed "fuck me while I bent over on the couch." "That one is mine."

Dillon offered up a gesture of agreement with a quick pound of the fist and you just smiled. They weren't unattractive at all, in fact someone of the greatest looking men you've seen in a minute.

"That ain't right, you can't take dibs over her, do you see the thighs and hips on that woman? I'll be damned!"

Under the objection of Kevin, you could hear the girls mutter hate words towards you.

"Come here lil mama."

With a smirk plastered on your face, you sashay over to the group of men with a drink in your hand and lust in your eyes.

"What can I do for you, sir?"

Biting your lip, you took a glance at Derek to see him laid back with a smile.

"Sit on my lap, and I want you to answer my question truthfully."

Cooperating with his terms you took your seat and created friction between you two in the process.

"What's the question?"

The men surrounded geared up for their upcoming game with beer, pizza, wings, and a couple bottles of hard liquor.

"If you had the chance to take one of us home to fuck, who would you take? Please, be honest."

You took it upon yourself to pour yourself a shot of patron and downing it before receiving looks of shock from all four men.

"No chaser?"

You shook your head no and decided to answer the question asked.

"Truth is, I wouldn't take any of you home."

By their slightly ajar lips and widened eyes, you could tell they weren't used to being, either let down, or told the truth.

"Permission to ask why?"

Derek responded after regaining composure.

"Granted! I wouldn't take any of you home because I don't do that, I work for you guys, here to serve you drinks, serve your poker cards and look trophy like—"

Derek cut you off with a compliment in a whisper tone, he loved to flatter, by the level of confidence he carried you could tell he was a player ready to run game at any given time.

"You do so well, if I must say, the dress is killer, you're good at your job I admire that."

With a smile you continued,

"I'm not here to hunt you down, take you home and fuck whoever tickles my fancy, but if you were to ask who would I fuck in general, that'd be a different answer."

You stood up walking away, leaving the group of men speechless.

"Damn."

All of the men said in unison.

"Look at you, you've been working here for under a month and you already have men trying to jump in your pants."

Alyssa, one of your co-workers pointed out, you got along well with her, she wasn't jealous nor did she seem to have an agenda towards you either.

"Isn't that pretty normal? Aren't we here to be eye candy?"

Six pretty women, some prettier than others but nonetheless pretty, one room with men every week for a couple hours for them to be just workers, nah.

"Usually these men like to stick to what they're familiar with, if they like the way Regine rides them, they're gonna stick to her, sometimes it can take up to eight months before they even say a word to you. Although since the moment Derek became part of this group, he was always different, he wasn't submissive to be likable but nor did he run around being a dick."

You both look over to the table surrounded with men and talked amongst one another.

"I know he's cute but I just come here to work I don't know how sleeping with him or anything outside working his gonna benefit me or him."

You checked your reflection in the mirror for any fixable flaws on your face, such as boogers, and shed hair.

"You never know, I know for sure that Derek has never claimed dibs on one of us before, and dibs means dibs, there's no if I fuck, then you can have her, it's she's mine don't touch her, from here until we die."

You've only co-hosted two of these games and Derek was a new face to you, normally you wouldn't give much thought to the sly comments about you but he was attractive, with the a suit on and hair that looked very grip ready.

"I'm flattered but I think I'm just gonna continue to work and be professional."

Alyssa chuckled and grabbed a glass of champagne.

"My advice to you newbie, don't indulge in your work, you're in a shady business and the best way to cope is to have a little fun."

She walked away with a tray full of glasses and a Moët bottle centered in the middle. Joining her, you took a seat on Derek's lap, Alyssa sat on Dillon's, and two other sat on Nate and Kevin's lap, one girl decided to be the dealer, and the remaining girl was the bartender.

"Who's ready to play some poker!?"

Hailey laughed and shuffled the cards as the men cheered.

"I feel like you're my good luck charm, you're gonna make me some money tonight baby."

And he was right, from the beginning he was dealt good cards, and ended up winning seven rounds, winning cars, a couple businesses, and a beach house in Puerto Rico.

"I told you, I feel like there's gonna be a great relationship between us."