Landed up together again!!!

Mahra,Sana and i were roaming around the campus to find our classroom when a peon came and directed us towards our class...
I entered the class with Mahra and sana...There were 60-70 students ...we three started moving our eyes around the classroom to find an empty seat so we can sit....while i was moving my eyes around the classroom,i stopped on seeing one guy's face....The moment i saw him,my eyes widened and eyebrows skyrocketed...

'What is he doing here' i thought to myself...

He didn't saw me as he was busy with his phone...

"Hey Haf..There's an empty..." Sana stopped in mid when she looked at my expression...

She followed my gaze to see what shocked me...

"Hey...isn't it Adeel??" She semi yelled

The moment she took his name,i moved my eyes from his face and looked at sana and changed my expression that appeared on my face as a reflex when i saw him...

"Yaa..its Adeel..but whats he doing here??" Said Mahra

"He is in classroom than that obviously means he has also got admission in this college and the same branch as ours.." said sana..

"Yaa.. but Haf didn't you knew about it?"Mahra questioned

"No i didn't" i said shrugging my shoulders

"I think we should take our seats now as almost whole class is staring at us" i told them and we moved to our seats...

I got the seat which was 2 seats behind his seat...i made sure that i take my seat before Adeel sees me...I don't know why i didn't want him to see me...I don't know why i was hiding from him...I don't know why i was acting like a moron because if not today,then tomorrow or someday else he will surely see me...but still i was hiding...may be i wasn't ready to believe yet that we have again landed up together...

'ya Allah..now i have to see him everyday for 3 more years' i thought to myself and sighed

'So what? Its not my Dad's college...Anyone can come here and BTW he doesn't matter to me...' i again thought to myself..

'Really' said my inner voice
'What'

'He doesn't matter to you??'
'Yes he doesn't'

'Then why is his presence affecting you'

'No its not affecting me...i just hate him'i said trying to convince myself more than my inner voice...

'Oh Hafsa...agree...you don't hate him...you are just angry at him because you both used to be best friends but from past 2 years he didn't talked to you...you are just feeling bad because he has changed and has broken his promise'

'Nooo...its nothing like that'

'Yes it is'

'Will you just shut up!!' I semi yelled...

"Who??"Mahra said giving me a confused look..

"Oooppsss....i guess i said it loud" i said

"Yaa you did...but whom are you telling to shut up"

"Myself"

"What??"

"Oh nothing...i was just lost somewhere"

"Oh..then please come back from your thoughts...we are in classroom and focus on lecture otherwise this professor will strangle you...Believe me he looks like mogambo of Mr. India...."

I giggled and shooed away my thoughts and tried to focus on lecture...

After 20 minutes, class was over and students started leaving the class....My friends and me were about to leave the class when Adeel who was standing two benches beyond turned around and as soon as he saw me,his face's expression also turned into the one that i had when i saw him here..Our eyes met for few seconds and then we both lowered our gazes...He looked forward and walked out of the classroom following me and my friends....

●●●●●

After attending 3 classes,we 3 decided to go to canteen to relax our minds and to eat something....when we reached canteen, i saw Hammad and Ayaan there and i got happy...Mahra and sana also got happy after seeing them....They were our friends from our school...we joined them and started talking about random stuff...I looked at the table beside ours and there he was,ADEEL,with a guy named Damin whom i knew already as we were from same school...Adeel also looked towards me and again our eyes met for a second and then we both looked away....

●●●●●

I reached home and said salaam to my parents....I was very tired,so, i decided to quickly change my clothes,offer salah,eat something and then sleep for some time but thanx to my sister who i think is teamed up with my alarm clock as both of them never let me rest...

"Hey how was the day?" She said and sat on my bed

"It was fine" i replied and took out my abaya and changed into my pj's...Then i laid on my bed and closed my eyes to relax my mind...

"Soo...wasn't there anyone from your previous school?"Hanna said

"Yaa..there were few...Hammad,Ayan and Damin" i said

"And Adeel?"

The moment Hanna took his name,i looked at her with my eyes wide open...

"Yaa he was also there...i just forgot to take his name...."i replied as normally as i could "BTW how do you know he has joined the same college?"i questioned Hanna

"I met sadia aunty in morning...she told me"

"Oh"it was all i could reply...
Then i got up and decided to do ablution and pray Asar salah....

After salah, i went downstairs to eat something as i was feeling hungry...After satisfying my tummy,i again went to my room to sleep for sometime....I jumped into my bed not before thinking of the whole day especially Adeel....

●●●●●