REVENGE

HAFSA'S POV:

"Mahra,i will wait for you and sana in the canteen..." I was talking to Mahra...I reached college before mahra and sana...firstly,i decided to wait outside the college but there were cheap boys who were staring at me...how i badly wished to kick their ugly asses....They were staring at me the same way i stare at vanilla ice-cream....but hello i am not an ice cream...can't they get it...bloody jerks...

"Okay...we will be there in like 10"Mahra said and i got inside college after disconnecting the call..

●●●●●

'Where the heck are you guys??is this what you call 10 minutes' i texted mahra and sana in group..

'Just wait for 10 more minutes babe...we are about to reach' ----mahra

"Hahahaaa....keep waiting haf...afterall what are friends for?? Right?? *winks*
---sana

"Shut up meano.." --me

"Its tit for tat....keep waiting" ---sana

"Whatever" -----me

I closed my phone and started to look at everything except the table that was at my right side....guess why??? OMAAA...you guys know me so well... :) yaaa ADEEL obvio...when i entered the canteen,he was already sitting there...He had his head leaned on the back of his chair and eyes closed....It looked as if he hadn't slept whole night......

"Ya Allah Damin...i am waiting here from past 1 hour and you are saying that you will take 1 more hour....even girls don't take this much time to get ready in morning...." The yell-whisper from the right side pulled me out of my thoughts...I looked towards my right and saw Adeel talking to Damin on phone...

'Here i am already frustrated waiting for only 20 minutes and he is waiting for his friend from past 1 hour....Hats off to your patience dude...'

After 10 minutes i got to see the faces of my friend....i wanted to kick on their bloody faces but i was in public so decided to fulfill my urge later...

"Hey..sorry for making you wait for so long...we were stuck in traffic"mahra said and sat on chair

"Oh no no mahra don't be sorry...she is our friend and after all what are friends for" Sana said amusingly.i rolled my eyes at her and we three started chatting...After few minutes,Hammad and Ayaan also joined us...I looked towards my right only to see adeel still sitting alone and there was no sign of Damin...

"Hey Adeel" Hammad said and waved his hand towards him..

"Hi bro" Adeel said and he looked at me...our eyes met for a few seconds...he had dark brown mesmerizing eyes and before i could get lost in his eyes i lowered my gazes...

"Why are you sitting alone" hammad again asked him

"Waiting for Damin"

"Oh!! Bro why dont you join us till he comes" Hammad said and i looked at him with 'A-R-E - Y-O-U - S-E-R-I-O-U-S' expression...

"Thnx bro but he will be here in few minutes" Adeel said but Hammad being Hammad convinced him...

'Hammad you are dead bro....your death is written by my hands'

Adeel sat beside me...I didn't uttered even a word in his presence and breathed which i didn't realise i was holding till he left

I gave Hammad a deadly glare...He understood the reason so he quickly left the table with an excuse of going to library..