WORST DAY!!!

HAFSA'S POV:

'TROUBLE QUEEN'
I was in my room laying on my bed and trying to sleep but this word was ringing in my mind...He used to call me with this name..and today after so many years,he again called me with this name...I can't even explain how i felt when he said that...I felt unexpectedly happy...no no no the word happy is too little for the emotions that ran inside me at that time....i was on cloud9....I didn't knew how to react at that time...All i could do is to stare at him with my wide eyes and jaw dropped down....Well at the first place,i don't even know why i followed him to his car when he was leaving...It was like my mind was not working and my legs itself started following him....I don't know what happened to me today...Today,after so many years,i met the Adeel whom i had lost....After so many years,i met my best friend...It felt like nothing has really changed...from inside,he is still the one i knew 4 years ago...

'Was i wrong in thinking that he has changed' i thought to myself...

'No he has changed...if he hadn't then he would have talked to me when he returned from London...but he didn't...he ignored' i again thought and the day he returned from london replayed in my mind....

FLASHBACK: 2 YEARS AGO

16 YEAR OLD HAFSA'S POV:
OMAAA....finally the most awaited day was here....Today i was going to meet Adeel after 2 years and i was soooooo excited...I didn't talked to him from past 2 years as it became very difficult for both of us to remain in contact because of the difference in time slot of london and India.Also,we both were busy with our school...and moreover,it was not easy for both of us to call each other everyday as we were not having our own cellphones ,so, in nutshell it was difficult to remain in contact...I just talked to him 2 or 3 times and that too in starting days...so now i am really and really very excited...Sadia aunty and Hussain uncle had thrown a welcome party for him in which his close relatives and friends were invited...and obviously that means i was also invited...and also my family...I was super cool excited for the party...Adeel had returned yesterday but i was going today as i couldn't manage to meet him yesterday because my cousin Asra di requested me to accompany her to the Doctor...Asra di is my Aunt's daughter...I tried to protest telling her to take Ambiya,her sister who is approximately of my age but Asra di said that Ambiya is not at home...so,i had to accompany her...But,today,i was gonna meet him at the Party....yipeeeeee.....

I got ready for the party...I wore a long red colour maxi dress with black patch and it had little embroidery work on borders....Also i wore black stol...I didn't applied makeup...well i never do so...I love the beauty that Allah has gifted me and i don't love to decorate it with make up....Then i wore my slippers...Also,i never wear heels as my back aches the moment i wear heels...I am comfortable in slippers only....so,finally i was ready and i left for the party with my family.....

I entered Adeel's home with my family and sadia aunty welcomed us...She hugged me and kissed me on forehead..All the while,my eyes were searching for my best friend,Adeel...

'Where is he? I can't wait anymore..' i thought to myself and looked around and suddenly my eyes fell on a tall guy wearing white t-shirt and Red blazer with blue jeans..I looked in his brown eyes and a smile itself made its way through my lips...It was ADEEL...He hasn't changed...

'He is still same..' i thought and again smiled and his eyes fell on me...He was walking towards me with his eyes still on me...The more he was  ascending closer to me,the feeling of happiness inside me was increasing...but that was short lived as he didn't talked to me but walked straight to the other end of hall...as if i didn't exist...as if he doesn't know me...If i say i was shocked,it would be an understatement...i was hell beyond that...i looked at him chattering with his other friends and a tear escaped my eyes...

'How could he do this? He didn't even stopped to talk to me...Did he not recognize me?? But i recognized him...and 2 years don't change person's face to the extent that you won't recognize him....Then why??? Why??? Why??? Has he changed??Did he broke his promise?? But why??? Why did he do that to me...How could he forget me...How could he forget our friendship...when i didn't forgot anything then why did he??Was our friendship so weak'

"Hafsa??"

Hanna shaked me and i looked at her blankly with tears rolling down my eyes...

"Why are you crying??whats wrong??Did you met Adeel??" She bombarded me with questions but i couldn't utter even a word...I wiped off the tears and recomposed myself

"I am fine....i just have headache...I want to go home..."i said in a low tone

"Ok but did you met Adeel??"

"No..i will meet him tomorrow..He is quite busy and i don't think he will get time for me...so,i will come tomorrow to meet him"i replied and left the hall after glancing at Adeel for the last time..

I touched my wet eyes and wiped off the tears...I was still laying on my bed but was not able to sleep...The day i thought would be the best day of my life turned out to be the WORST DAY....and today, after 2 years,thinking about that day hurts the same as it hurt me at that time....I started crying...I din't cry usually,especially not infront of everyone but when i cry,then i don't know how to stop tears..Although,i didn't wanted to cry for him but i can't help it...Afterall he was the best part of my beautiful childhood..Infact,my childhood was beautiful because of him....so i cried and cried until i fell asleep...

☆☆☆☆☆

Assalamualaikum friends
I hope you all liked the chapter...
Please leave your beautiful votes and comments if you all liked it...

Zoya!!