BLAST FROM THE PAST!!!

ADEEL'S POV:

"I think we should add more information.." Hafsa said while tapping her chin with her finger...

I was at her home for project...Due to her friend,i have to make project with her but seriously,i felt good when professor paired us together but seeing Hafsa's reluctance,i felt bad and decided to oppose but professor didn't agreed and here i am making project with her...

"Oh hello!!you listening" she said waving her hand to bring me back from thoughts...

"Yaa...i am...but what are you going to add...I mean we mentioned each and everything about unemployment" i said and gave her a questioning look..we had to make project in which we had to mention the economic condition of indian villages and right now,we were gathering information about unemployment...

"So what?? We will still add some points of our own"she said shrugging her shoulders...

"Our own?? Are you serious??Didn't you heard what Mr.Bilal said??project should be based on true information...you can't add anything you want"

"Oh c'mon...Do you think that professor knows everything about economic condition of indian villages...i can bet he doesn't know even a word...so we can add anything we want and bring spice in our project" she said and winked at me...But quickly realized what she dif and started looking at everything but me...

'Allah!! this girl is crazy'

She started feeling awkward now but i decided to end this awkwardness as soon as possible...

"Yaa...actually you are right...i also think so...That asshole doesn't know anything himself about this project,so,we can add anything"

"Asshole??c'mon Adeel he is our teacher afterall"she said raising her eyebrow

"Sooo???its not like you never cursed him" i said and she gave me a deadly glare..

"What??" I questioned

"How do you know i curse him??"she said furrowing her eyebrows and i  chuckled

"Whhatt!!" She semi yelled..

"So you really curse him...right??" I said and she shrugged her shoulders

"See you yourself said the truth...i just guessed because it was your childhood habit to curse everyone..." I said those words and saw her eyes narrowed at me...I recomposed myself and looked at her..

"Sorry" i whispered

"You should be" she said and started looking at laptop but i saw her controlling laughter by biting her lips...

"You can laugh..you know its not bad for health"i said and she broke into fits of laughter and a small smile escaped my lips as i recalled the memory from past

FLASHBACK:
"13 year old Adeel's POV:
"If Allah forgives me for one murder,then i will surely kill Mr.khan....Ughh...i hate him...He is such a dumbass...i hate him to the hell...Ya Allah!!please take him...He is burden on earth...Take that fatty to yourself..."Hafsa said fuming...Hafsa and i were thrown out of the classroom by our Maths teacher Mr. Khan...All thanks to Hafsa...She hates Maths to the core and she was disturbing me as well in the class but we were caught by our teacher and he threw both of us out of the class....and now even when it was Hafsa's fault...she was cursing him...

"It is all your fault Hafsa...why are you cursing Mr.Khan??"

"My fault??" She semi yelled "How come its my fault if i don't get even a word of god knows what he teaches...He doesn't know how to teach...He only knows to kick students out of class...But i swear,one day i am surely gonna kick his ass....bloody asshole..."she again said fuming...

"God hafsa you say this about every teacher and when are you gonna stop cursing your teachers..."i snapped at her

"Never...and its not my fault...they all are such a pain in ass that i can't stop myself"she said shrugging her shoulders and i sighed....

"Hey!!!where are you lost" Hafsa again waved her hand and bought me back to reality...

"Umm...nowhere...i just remembered something" i said and she smiled at me...

"Ok...fine...i think this is enough for today....now we will continue tomorrow" she said while closing the laptop...

"Okay fine...i will leave then" i got up to leave but she stopped me.
"You can't leave like this...i mean...have dinner and then leave.." she said

"No..no...i will leave...some other time.."

"Listen i don't want to hear my Mom's lectures for letting you go without dinner...so please...stop arguing and sit back..." she said in a commanding tone and i sat down again...

●●●●●

"How is sadia Adeel...its been quite a long time since she dropped a visit" sumaira aunty,Hafsa's mom said while we were having dinner...

"She is good aunty...alhamdulilah...actually,she has been quite busy these days...we are planning sahil bhai's marriage,so she is now a days helping neelofar aunty"

"Damn!!sahil bhai is getting married?why??"hafsa exclaimed and i gave her a look which meant 'correct your question girl'

'What does she mean by 'why'..every normal human gets married one day and as far as i know sahil bhai..he is quite normal'

"I-i-i mean when??"she said correcting her question

"Date is not fixed yet...if it would have
Been,Mom would have informed sumaira aunty" i said pointing towards sumaira aunty and then continued "but they are planning to have wedding in this month only"
"Oh!!" Hafsa said and then again started concentrating on her plate...

'Damn!! she eats so much...but still she is slim..how??'

We finished dinner and i decided to leave,so,i said salaam to sumaira aunty and walked out of house with Hafsa following me

'Why is she following me??'

"Allah hafiz" she said as soon as i opened the door of my car..

"Hmm...ok....you followed me just to say this.."

"Hmmm....yaa"she said shrugging her shoulders

"Allah Hafiz" i said and leaned closer to her ear and then i whispered "trouble queen"and with that i got into my car leaving her with her mouth open and eyes widened......

'So cool Adeel...now thats what we call blast from the past'

☆☆☆☆☆

Assalamualaikum everyone!!
Don't forget to leave votes and comments..

Love zoya!!!