REALISATION

ADEEL'S POV:

The moment I entered sahil bhai's home,Neelofar aunty came running towards me...Her eyes had turned red and puffy due to crying..

"Adeel...see what sahil has done?He said he can't marry tehreem and that too just one day before the wedding...and the worst part is that he is not telling the reason...He shares everything with you...Do you know why is he doing this?"Neelofar aunty said crying...

"I don't have any idea aunty...but let me talk to him...Please don't take too much stress...I will talk to him..."I said consoling Neelofar aunty and I guess it worked little bit...

I made my way to sahil bhai's room and knocked on his door...He didn't opened the door but I kept knocking and finally he opened it...

"What??"he snapped at me..

"I will tell you but let me come inside first.."I said and entered his room..

"I didn't allowed you to enter my room"he said rolling his arms over his chest

"Do I ever take permission from you before entering your room?" I said and seated myself on his bed..

"What do you want?"he said

"I want to talk to you"

"I don't want to talk about my marriage and there is no chance I will tell you anything"he said with a frown..

"Didn't you love her??Then why??why are you leaving her...why are you breaking marriage...Do you even realise what whole family is going through...Neelofar aunty is crying miserably...and you are not telling the reason...At least tell the damn reason which made you leave the one you love..."I snapped at him for the first time...

" I don't love her.."he said and I got up from the bed..

"Oh c'mon bhai...don't lie...not at least to me...I know that you are crazy for her...Do you remember what you told me when you were getting engaged..."

"Yes I do...but I guess I Don't love her...Maybe I was just attracted to her.."he said and turned his head to other side but his face clearly indicated that he was lying...

He seated on the couch and I sat next to him..

I wasn't having any way to get truth out of him except one way...

"You know bhai...what you told me about love...I started believing that may be I am in love with one girl...because I felt the same with that girl the way you felt with tehreem...but now---"

"And that girl is Hafsa..."he said interrupting me...

"Wh...what...no..no..its another girl..."I stammered

"Don't lie"

"Look who is talking??and even if it is Hafsa then that doesn't matter anymore because that isn't love na..you also felt same with tehreem but now you are saying you don't love her...so I guess I also don't love Hafsa....I mean that girl..."I said,and he sighed..

"Look Adeel...Forget about me and Tehreem...but you love Hafsa and I know that..."

"Says the one who after 6 months of engagement feels that the feelings he had for his fiance was not love"I snapped at him and he groaned

"Look Adeel...I am telling you to stop talking about me and tehreem... it's none of your matter..."he yelled...

"It is...it is a family matter...you are not supposed to answer anyone but your parents are...They are supposed to answer each and every person including Tehreem's parents..."I yelled back