DO I LOVE HER??

ADEEL'S POV:

"Mom...i am leaving for the college" i said and picked up an Apple from table and hurriedly gulped down the juice...

"Why so early?? It hardly takes you 15 minutes to reach college and you are leaving an hour earlier" Mom said standing at the door of  dining room...

"Yaa i know but i have some important work...so i have to leave earlier...Allah hafiz" i said and started leaving

"Atleast have proper breakfast" mom yelled from behind

"I had enough" i yelled back and quickly left..

As promised to Hafsa,i was going to Ambiya's home to apologize to her..Although,i didn't wanted to but i had to due to two reasons..first,i promised Hafsa and secondly,i realised Hafsa was right...I am not supposed to behave like Ambiya...Let her do what she wants but i will apologize for my misbehaviour...

I pressed the doorbell twice before zainab pupho opened the door...

"Assalamualaikum pupho" i said smilingly

"Walaikum salam bacha..."she said and kissed my forehead...

I walked inside with her and seated on couch in drawing room...I felt like deja vu...Some days ago,i was here with Hafsa to meet Ambiya...The only difference was that at that time i was here to bash on Ambiya but today i am here to apologize to her for something that i don't know is even a mistake or not but still i am here because Hafsa told me...and i have to do this...I can't see her disappointed or angry with me...She is special for me...she balances me..brings out the good in me...and i don't want to loss her at any cost...

After 10 minutes of waiting,Ambiya entered the drawing room and sat on couch opposite to mine...I had already called her in morning of course from landline and told her that i was going to visit her..so it was not surprising for her to see me here..we sat there in silence...I know i was supposed to talk but i didn't knew how to start...I never thought it would be so difficult to say just one word...sorry....When i had to apologize to Hafsa,i apologized without thinking anything...I think it was because i was desperate for her forgiveness but in Ambiya's case,i honestly don't care..

"So??" Ambiya said breaking the silence..

I mentally thanked Allah that she started the conversation because it seemed difficult for me...

"Ambiya i am here to apologize for yesterday...I shouldn't have laughed at you..I know it might have hurt you..I am sorry" i said and she chuckled

"Talking about hurt,then let me tell you...you had hurt me before as well..so it didn't seemed something new...I am already hurt by your rejection...I can't believe that you and your dear friend Hafsa thinks that i am wrong just because i loved you" she said with tears threatening to slid down her  eyes....

I sighed before replying her as i knew it was going to be a long reply...One thing,i had learned being with Hafsa was to remain calm and make people understand even difficult things calmly...So here i was going to use this formula of Hafsa...to make her understand calmly....

"No Ambiya...Loving me was not wrong..but the way you used...the tricks you played...that was wrong...We all are humans Ambiya...and to feel for any person is normal...I can't tell you that i would have loved you back if you had told me everything clearly without playing games but atleast,i would have made you understand in a proper way that we are not meant to be together..."i said in such a calm voice that i myself couldn't believe it was me who was talking....

"Wooow Adeel...how convenient for you is to say this?? What you actually mean is that i forget that i ever loved you??Do you think its possible??Do you think its easy to forget true love??"she semi yelled and i feared that Zainab pupho might hear anything...