AFTER SIX YEARS...

Assalamualaikum..
First of all late Eid mubarak to those who celebrated eid today and advance eid mubarak to those who are going to celebrate tomorrow...

I hope you all are fine and missed Hadeel(i have choosed it as ship name and its not bad at all..right?? )

Ok so i won't keep you guys waiting for a long time now...so here goes the update...

HAFSA'S POV:

After 6 years:

Silence erupted the dining hall and the only sound that was audible was the clattering of spoons and plates...15 days had passed to that accident and nothing was better and how could anything get better??To loss someone suddenly wasn't something to be forgotten easily...Everyone was broken from inside but tried to stay strong for Azra di and for Ambiya...well especially for Ambiya who was completely shattered...She lost her mother...Azra di had her husband who comforted her but nothing seemed to comfort Ambiya...All the time,she remains silent staring blankly at nothing and sometimes would suddenly break into tears...Everyone had decided to stay with her at her home till she gets better...so,everyone aka sahil bhai's family ,Adeel's family and our family were with her...Hanna had also decided to stay for some days with her 4 year old son,Asad..

"Ambiya...sweetheart why aren't you eating anything??"Mom said putting her hand on Ambiya's shoulder...

Ambiya had just been moving spoon over her plate but hadn't taken even one morsel yet...Everyone looked at her with concern evident in their eyes...

Ambiya was breaking day by day...It seemed to be far from impossible to get her back to normal...She had lost her best friend in disguise of a mother...she wasn't close to anyone except her mother...and she lost her...she lost the important part of her life..

The thought of what Ambiya might be going through...how she might be feeling was killing me...I had always seen her cheerful,happy,confident...Never even in my worst dreams had i thought that we would have to see her like this as well..broken..shattered..lost..crestfallen...

After insistence from everyone,she ate few morsels and then left the table saying she isn't hungry anymore...

Apart from Ambiya and Azra di,Hussain uncle (Adeel's dad) and my Dad,even though trying to act strong,were completely broken....They had lost their only sister...They were so fond of her...Many times i heard Dad and hussain uncle crying when nobody was around..

Everyone was so crestfallen...Nothing seemed to get fine...Me and Adeel together tried to comfort Ambiya many times but all in vain..If she would have been the old Ambiya,then the mere attention of Adeel would have excited her...but she wasn't the same anymore...she had lost interest in everything and this had scared everyone...

                                *****

I tossed and turned in my bed but sleep was the last thing that was going to take me away from the current mess...Feeling a bit suffocated,i got out of my bed and walked out of my room to get myself a glass of water...

While walking back to my room,i sensed someone's presence in the balcony...I walked slowly towards the balcony to see who was there...and there i found Adeel sitting at one side and staring at the sky...
I walked towards him and sat beside him...He looked at me and then back to sky...

"Are you ok??"i said in a concerned tone..and he simply nodded in 'yes'.

"But you seem far from ok...what happened?"i questioned again..

"What should happen??its just whatever is happening---"

"Whatever is happening is quite saddening but i didn't saw you this much sad in past 15 days as much you are right now..so tell me what happened??"i said and by now tears had already trickled down his eyes and he started crying...

"Adeel what happened??please tell me.." i said concernedly...

"I-i sa-w d-d-dad crying Hafsa...i-i h-ha-have never se-seen him c-cr-crying be-before..H-he w-was so st-strong.."he said between his sobs...

"Adeel...he has lost his sister and you know very well how much my dad and hussain uncle loved zainab pupho...zainab pupho was like their mother Adeel...Its not easy to forget everything in just 15 days...but trust Allah..everything will be fine with time.."i said trying to calm him down..

"I just can't see dad crying Hafsa...its so painful to see such a strongest person of my life breaking.."Adeel said a bit calmly...

"I understand your situation Adeel...I know how heart wrenching it is...I also saw my Dad crying Adeel and it hurts..but Adeel,like they are trying to be strong for Ambiya and Azra di,we also need to be strong for our parents...we are not supposed to break down like this...we have to handle them when they will be weak..and Adeel time heals everything...every pain..every bad memory..and insha allah,we will get through this..."

"Yeah i know time heals everything...but seems like nothing is going to change..."

"You know..i sometimes wish we could go back 15 days ago and bring zainab pupho back...but thats not possible...ofcourse it was Allah's will and we can't change it..we can't get anything by crying...If there is anything we can do now,then that is to pray for zainab pupho.."

"Yeah you are right...To Allah we belong and to him we have to return..."Adeel said and sighed..

"Yeah"

"BTW thanks" he said

"For what??" I said confusedly

"Umm....i am feeling better now because of you..so..."he said and shrugged his shoulders at the end

"Oh...mention not..and you don't need to thank me...we are friends afterall"i said

"Yeah..ok.."

"BTW i didn't knew you are so attached to your Dad"

"Actually..i myself didn't knew"he said and we both smiled..smiled for the first time in past 15 days....

                                *****

After 1 month

Time indeed had healed a lot...Ambiya,even though didn't talked a lot but had atleast started responding to others talking to her..

Me and Adeel were now working with our dads...Hussain uncle and dad hadn't yet rejoined the office..but me and Adeel had rejoined and had to work till late hours..

We were still living with Ambiya and everyone was happy seeing positive changes in Ambiya...Everything was falling at place...Adeel was happy when he caught his dad smiling few times...Even i was happy to see my Dad getting a bit better...
Moreover,Hussain uncle had decided that Ambiya will live with her...and we were going to shift in our own houses in five days...

We couldn't be enough thankful to Allah..He indeed is the best planner..He had again bought peace in our lives and had provided strength to everyone to get through the tough time

Vote....comment....share....

Zoya!!!