NOT AN UPDATE(DO READ)

Ok i am sorry as this is not an update...

Its just i have completed 13 parts of this story and till now 1 phase of story is completed...Adeel and Hafsa are friends again...misunderstanding is cleared...

Presently story is showing their joy of rekindled friendship...Slowly,it will show them falling in love with each other...but as you guys know its muslim story..so there won't be any haraam relationship...There love will be purely halaal...☺

And now its better i come to the point...
I will ask you guys some questions about the story and please answer them...

1.most sensible character of story??why??

2.favourite character??why??

3.funny character??

4.character you hate the most??

5.favourite scene from the story till now??

6.Any moment when you hated anyone of the main characters, Adeel and Hafsa??

7.1 quality that you guys like about Hafsa and 1 that you hate about her?

8.1 quality of Adeel you like and 1 you hate??

9.best chapter till now??

And now the most important question...

10.How do you all like the story...be sincere..any change you want in my way of writing?

I know some questions are stupid but it matters to me...I want to know how my readers feel about every character of the story....

And now thanks to my lovely readers for votes and comments especially heavenseeker,rosesecrets and hafsaadeel....

For hafsaadeel:--your name matches with the names of the main characters of my story...i like the coincidence 😄

And now finally,there is a request...please recommend my story to your friends...puuuulllleeeejjj *makes puppy face*

And keep voting and commenting..

Love you all 😍😘

Zoya!!!