FRIENDS AGAIN

ADEEL'S POV:
I reached to my car and saw Hafsa already standing there,waiting for me.We both got into car and i was about to talk to her but she stopped me saying that she doesn't want to talk about it at the moment.so,i drived the car in silence.

"Sttooppp"Hafsa yelled suddenly and i quickly applied the brakes making both of us jerk forward...

"What??are you ok??"i said in a concerned tone.

"Yaa...actually i want to go to park.so,please drop me here..I will go home by myself."she said and got out of car.I also got down and followed her.She stopped and looked at me.

"Adeel you can leave.I said na i can go home by myself"

"No i can't leave you here alone.Its evening time..I will drop you home."i said with concern.

She slightly nodded and we both walked towards park..
●●●●●
HAFSA'S POV:
Sometimes,life can be so unfair.It keeps you in dark.It makes you trust people who doesn't deserve it and later on,end up by hurting you only.well,this is what had happened to me.Never even in my worst dreams had i thought that Ambiya could do something like this.Even after knowing how much this friendship meant to me,she took it away from me.she betrayed me.she betrayed my trust.

I made Adeel stop the car near the park because i wanted some fresh air to relax my tired mind,but,Adeel didn't agreed to leave me alone,so,i entered park with him.

I took out my slippers and walked barefoot on the grass.I looked at Adeel who had a knowing smile on his face as this is my childhood habit.I always walk barefoot on grass I don't know why but the touch of this soft grass always makes me feel light and fresh...It takes away my tensions...I usually come to parks when i want some time alone with myself and today as well,i wanted to be alone but thanks to Adeel.
I looked around the park.At one side of park,some kids were enjoying on swings and some were running around while at the other side of the park,there were multi coloured flowers and that side of park was calm and quite unlike my situation at the moment.Although,i was trying to act normal externally but there was a huge volcano erupting inside me...A volcano of broken trust....
I was still walking when i realised Adeel isn't walking with me.I turned around to see him standing few steps behind me..

"What happened?why did you stop?" I enquired

"We need to talk"he said

"Talk about what?"i said shrugging my shoulders

"Everything..everything that has happened..we need to talk about these 2 years ,about you,about me,about us.."he said

"Adeel lets just forg---"

"No Hafsa..don't say to forget about it.I can't"He said cutting me off.

"There is nothing to talk"i said raising my hands in air

"There is...I don't know whether you want to say anything or not but i have to..I have to say Sorry for hurting you"he said trying his best to stop his tears..

I kept looking at him..I didn't said anything because i didn't knew what to say..I waited for him to continue..

"Hafsa..I AM SORRY"He said and i could see through his eyes that he really meant it..

I wanted to shout at him for believing on Ambiya's words and for not trusting me..I wanted to make him realise that how much he had hurt me but suddenly Hanna's words popped into my mind..

'Where there is friendship,there can't be ego'

If i won't forgive him today because of my ego,then nothing can be fine between us..I didn't shout at him but instead decided to forgive him because deep inside,i knew i wanted my friend back now and i didn't wanted to exaggerate this matter anymore..