AMBIYA'S APOLOGY

HAFSA'S POV:

I knocked twice on his door and then without waiting for his permission,i opened it...Knocking is just formality for me :p

I looked around his room...The towel was on bed...unironed clothes spread over couch...his shoes mercilessly thrown on floor...banana peel of ages on one side of bed...The room was in real mess and in between this mess was Adeel lying on bed with his mobile...

'Didn't he said he had turned into cleanliness freak..'

"Hiii..."he said passing me an amusing smile...

"What-the-hell-is-this-adeel?"i said stressing each word...

"My beautiful clean room" he said amusingly

"Really??clean??Do you even know what is cleanliness?"i frowned

"Yaa...i know...cleanliness is a disease which makes you waste the precious minutes of life keeping the things away from your sight...I mean look whatever i need its in front of me...i don't need to open wardrobe and all...It saves my time.."he said and i looked at him in disbelief...

"Really Adeel..you and your stupid logics...just keep them to yourself...you should be glad that i am used to see this condition of your room and i am not freaking out but I really feel pity for the girl who will marry you...Dont know how your would be wife is gonna tolerate this...Ya Allah give her patience"i said and sighed dramatically...

"So you are habituated to this now??"He said

"Yaa..i am..After all i am seeing this from approximately 18 years now"i said

"Then lets do one thing..why don't you get married to me??you will easily adjust here and then you also don't need to feel pity for my wife"he winked at me and passed the amusing smile...

I looked at him with my eyes wide open..my cheeks blushed even though i knew he was kidding...

"Very funny"i said and looked away

"It was not"

"Huh?"

"Nothing..just kidding...sorry"he said looking down at the floor

"Nah..its ok...i didn't feel bad"i said smilingly to end the awkwardness between us...

'I really didn't feel bad...i don't know why...i..i...felt good...why??whats going on with me??'

Snapping of Adeel's fingers in front of my eyes pulled me back to reality...

"Yeah?"i said

"You ok??"

"Yaa..actually i wanted to thank as well as apologize to you.."i said playing with my fingers

"For what??"he questioned

"Whatever happened at college--"

"Lets not talk about that Hafsa...please" he said interrupting me

"No Adeel i have to...i have to apologize..you did everything for me...you fought for me...you got hurt because of me..and i, instead of thanking you,shouted at you...i am really very sorry Adeel...and thank you for helping me...If you would not have reached there,then Allah knows what would have happened.."i said with tears threatening to spill out...

"Don't you ever say that..okay??"he said sternly

"S-say what?"i stammered

"That you hurt me..you can never hurt me..okay??and i didn't feel bad...you were scared at that time...scared of that guy..and scared that he would hurt me..right??"he said and i nodded my head up and down..