EID(2)

ADEEL'S POV:

I stopped the car outside Zainab pupho's house and looked at her.The whole ride was a bit quite but peaceful at the same time.After the kiss we shared, we went to restaurant for a dinner.All in all, it was a perfect evening with a perfect kiss.I was bit surprised when she asked me to kiss her, but at the same time i was happy that she could open a bit in front of me.

I couldn't stop the smile lingering on my lips.The evening was beautiful and what made it more beautiful was Hafsa's presence.I thanked Allah hundreds of times for this happiness.I was happy because i was content and prayed my life always remains like this.

"Adeel?" She snapped her fingers in front of me.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you smiling?" She asked

"Nothing"

"Really? You sure you weren't thinking about me?" She smirked

"Actually i was thinking about our kiss" I teased her and this was enough to turn her into scarlet red.

She looked away and started playing with her fingers...again...She is doing it a lot in my presence.

I put my finger beneath her chin and made her look towards me.

"Its alright.You can kiss me any time you want." I said and leaning closer, i kissed her forehead.

She smiled and was about to get down when i stopped her.

"Wait" i said and got down.

I walked towards her side and opened the door for her.I forwarded my hand for her which she gladly held and got out of the car.

"Thank you Mr. Gentleman" she said

"My pleasure Mrs. Gentleman" i replied.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

As we entered the house, we were greeted with the teasing grins of Our friends and families.I can bear the grins of friends but when i look at my family, i want the ground to open and swallow me.

"Assalamualaikum" Hafsa and i greeted

"Walaikumsalam" Everyone greeted back.

We sat on the couch and looked at everyone.

"Are...Are we late?" Hafsa asked

"No" mom said

"Not at all" Said Sumaira aunty

"Then why are you all staring at us?" Hafsa asked

Everyone laughed while Hafsa and i looked at each other.

"Because you two look great together" Mom said and stood up to hug Hafsa and me.

"Umm..Okay..where is Dad?" I asked

"All the men are in balcony"Neelofer aunty said

"Not all..Just three...I am still here" said Sahil bhai

"And me as well" Azaan said

"And we also" Said Hammad, pointing towards himself and Ayaan

"Sorry we didn't counted you all" Mom said, gaining glares from all of them while the women laughed.

Hanna di with Meeran Bhai and Asad arrived after few minutes adding to the cheerfulness of today's day.

We all enjoyed for a an hour or more and after that, Mahra, Sana, Hammad and Ayaan decided to leave to their homes.