GOODBYES!!

HAFSA'S POV:

I was on the beach , playing with sand.I was making a sand castle when pair of hands held my hands from behind.Startled, i looked behind me to see him smiling at me .He was so close to me and i was trapped between his arms.I looked down at our hands and blush crept my cheeks

"Wh..What are you doing?" My voice came out in a whisper

"Making our castle" he said and moved our hands together on the sand to make castle

"Our castle?"

"Yeah..yours and mine..where we two will live together...forever" he said , his breath sending shivers down my spine..

"Promise?"

"Promise.." be whispered in my ear and i turned around to look into his brown eyes...Eyes i have fallen in love with..

oh how much i love him!!

How much i want to be with him!!

But---

Realisation dawned over me and i jerked him away...I walked backwards destroying the castle we made together...our castle...

Tears formed in my eyes as i stared at our broken castle..

He stood beside me and noticing my tears, he held my hand..

"Don't worry...we will make a new one.." he said

"No we can't...We can't make our own castle...We can't be together.."

Pulling my hand out of his grip, i walked towards sea, wiping away tears..

A hand grabbed my arm and i turned around to see him..He pulled me towards himself and wrapped his left arm around my waist...

"No...Don't leave me..I want to be with you and only you" he said cupping my cheeks with his right hand..

"Bu..But you are marrying her...You love her" i said in a broken voice

"No...i love only you..i have always loved you..and i know you also love me" he said

"But you are marrying her"

"No i won't...I promise..I am all yours" he said and i smiled

The soft breeze played with my hair making few strands fall on my eyes.Before i could raise my hand to swat them away, his fingers touched my strands and he gently placed them behind my ear..

He kneeled his forehead on mine..Our lips almost touching..

He leaned more closer towards me, his lips about to touch mine..

He came closer

Closer

Closer

I closed my eyes ready to feel the touch of his lips on mine

But his lips didn't touched mine..Instead he whispered in my ear..

"Hey look at me...Open your eyes"

And i opened my eyes and he wasn't there..Instead, i saw three heads leaned closer to mine and 3 pair of eyes narrowed at me..

When i finally realised where i was, i jerked up from my sleep and brushed my hand through my hair..

'What the hell was that dream? And it felt so real..'