CONFRONTATION

ADEEL'S POV:
After the college,i decided to go to Ambiya's home to know the truth but i thought to take Hafsa with me.I started searching for her and finally found her near the college gate with Mahra and Sana and were about to leave when i yelled her name to stop her.She turned around to know who called her and when she saw me,she frowned and started to leave,but,i again stopped her and walked towards her.

"Hafsa,you need to come with me."i said

"I don't want to to come with you"

"Please Hafsa,its important"i pleaded

"I don't care"she said and folded her arms over her chest

"Please Hafsa..I need to clear out few things,so,please don't say no" i again pleaded

"Hafsa go na.He is saying its important and he is requesting you.so,please go"sana said and i mentally thanked her.Hafsa nodded her head in positive and i muttered a 'thank you' to her..
●●●
We were in my car and she was constantly asking me questions.

"Adeel can you please tell me where are we going?"she said in an irritated tone.

"You will know it once we reach there"i said

"But i want to know now"she semi yelled

"Just be Patient for 5 more minutes.we are about to reach there"i said and she sighed.

I applied the brakes and she looked around to see where we are.

"What are we doing here?Its Ambiya's home.Why are we here?"she said in a confused tone.

"To know the truth"i said and got out of my car with her following me.

"Truth?What truth?"she said

"Come inside and i will tell you"i said walking towards the door and pressed the door bell.

We waited till Zainab pupho,Ambiya's mother opened the door.

"Assalamu alaikum pupho"we both said in unison.

"Walaikum salam"she said and kissed Hafsa's forehead and then mine.She welcomed us inside and directed us towards dining room.

"How are you pupho" Hafsa said

"Good alhamdulilah.How are you habibti"pupho said to her.

"I am also good"she replied

"And how are you son?"pupho said turning towards me.

"I am fine pupho"i said and smiled.

"Where is Ambiya pupho"i said.

"She is in her room son.Wait i will call her"pupho said and was about to call her when i stopped her.

"No pupho.I mean..ummm..if you don't mind,can we go there only to meet her"i said hesistatingly.

"Yaa sure son"she said and i got up from the couch and gestured Hafsa to come with me.
●●●
"Adeel will you please tell me whats going on?"Hafsa said while we were climbing the stairs.

"Have patience girl"i said making her frown.

I knocked door of Ambiya's room...

"Come"Ambiya semi yelled and i entered her room with Hafsa.She was half laid on her bed with laptop on her lap and headphones plugged in.The moment she saw me and Hafsa,she quickly pulled out headphones and got up from her bed.She was looking between us in shock,maybe she wasn't expecting us to be here together.

"A-A-A-Assalamu alaikum Adeel..Assalamu alaikum Hafsa"she said nervously..

"Walaikum salam"i said coldly while Hafsa hugged her with smile.