Chapter 1

"Oh my god!" screamed my friend Abby.
"What?" I asked.
"BTS IS COMING TO AMERICA IN A MONTH!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.
We started screaming then all of a sudden my parents rushed into my room.
"What happen, are you guys okay?" my parents asked startled.
"Huh? Oh yeah we're fine." I replied to them.
"Okay? We are definitely not okay." Abby said
"What why not. I'm so confused." my mother asked.
"Mrs. Kim did you not hear us scream about BTS." Abby said eagerly.
"Who is BTS?" asked my parents.
"They are a Korean boy band and we were just excited because they are coming to America next month." I said trying to keep my excitement down. After they left Abby and I rushed to my computer and went to their site for tickets. When we saw their tickets were almost sold out we quickly ordered ours. When we ordered ours, we started celebrating. That night, I couldn't sleep at all. All of a sudden my alarm went off.

Alarm Music: Butterfly by BTS

When I woke up I checked my phone and got a text message.

Mom: Hey went to work early. I cooked breakfast for you. Don't be late for work. Love you❤[Recieved]
Me: Okay thanks mom. Love you too.[Sent]

After eating and getting ready I went to pick up Abby for work. It's was nice to have a friend at work and be able to talk to while standing around and waiting for someone to check out things.
"So you excited?" Abby asked
"What no. It's just ordinary people we are meeting and I'm not excited at all. Of course I'm excited you idiot" I said sarcastically
"Well damn I just wanted to ask" she said.
We both started laughing. Work was pretty slow today. Around 5pm Abby and I got off work and went to my house. Once we arrived my parents had dinner waiting for us.

"Hey mom, hey dad" I said
"Hi Mr and Mrs. Kim" Abby said after
"Hey girls put your stuff down and come eat." my mother said motioning to the table.
"How was work today?" my dad asked
"It's was good but slow today" Abby answered.
Afterwords Abby and I went to my room and went on our phones. While we were relaxing we had some music playing.

Music: Dope, Butterfly, I Need You, Boy in Luv, Danger, Run, Beapsae, and No More Dream (all by BTS)

All of a sudden Abby started dancing along to Danger. She grabbed my hand then we both started dancing. After and hour or two, I sent Abby home and went back home. My parents were watching a TV and I decided to join them. Jane the Virgin was on. After Jane was done I went to my room and turned my lamp next to my bed on and went on wattpad. I started reading some BTS fanfiction. After a while I fell asleep.