Chapter 13

"Oppa?" I said to him.
Jungkook grabbed my arms and went to another room.
"Oppa wait! Omma[1] and appa[2] wants to see you." the girl said back.
"Who is she?" I said at him angrily.
"Her name is Park Choon Hee. She was a girl I dated years ago." he tried explaining. Before I could talk someone called his name.
"Jungkook-ah!"
"Neh." he answered.
(In Korean)
"Omma, Jungkook brought another women along."
"What, where is she."
"Omma why is Choon Hee here." he asked angrily.
"I was going to surprise you for your birthday. She is going to be your wife." she said
"WIFE!! No I'm not getting married to her." Jungkook said.
"Don't say that to your soon to be wife Jungkook. Say sorry." his mother yelled.

I may have not understood all of what they were saying, but I understood most of what was going on. Is Jungkook really going through and arranged marriage. I need to leave.

"Yah who is she!" Choon Hee asked staring at me.
"She's my girlfriend."
"WHAT! Does she even live in Korea?" his mom asked.
"No." he answered.
"Well how do you know her?" Choon Hee asked.

While that was going on I was panicking. Should I call RapMon? What should I do? Then Jungkook's dad went into the kitchen.

"What is going on here!" he yelled at everyone.
"Jungkook has a girlfriend!" Choon Hee said fircely.
"So what does that matter?" Jungkook said to her.
"It's matters because I'm going to be your wife soon." Choon she said back.
"Enough Choon Hee. First Jungkook give you old man a hug. And second is that who the girl is outside?" he said
"Neh." Jungkook answered his father.
"Let's get to know her." he said walking out the kitchen.
"Why?!?!" Jungkook mom and Choon Hee said.

Jungkook and his father came out and sat on the couch. Jungkook had me sit down next to him in his arm. Then his mom and Choon Hee came out and I moved aside. But he pulled me back into his arms.

"So you are Jungkook's girlfriend?" his dad said to me.
"Neh...you know English?" I asked quite surprised.
"I'm an English professor at a college." he explained.

We started talking more but I saw his mom and Choon Hee staring down at me. I felt very uncomfortable. What was I supposed to do next. Thankfully Jungkook got me out of this. He said we had to leave and his dad escorted us to the door and apologized to me about what happened tonight and for ruining Jungkook's birthday.

The car ride back was silent. I was in no mood to talking to anyone as of today. We both went to RapMon place and I went straight to my room. Abby was in there and I started crying. I told her everything. Someone knocked the door. I quickly wiped my tears and saw it was RapMon and Jimin. They told me everyone left and if I was okay. Jungkook must have told them the whole story. I cried in front of them. It sucks thinking that your boyfriend might not be your boyfriend anymore. And that he is in an arranged marriage. What am I supposed to do. I should have never came to Seoul. I think I should go back to my home, where I belong. Should I break up with him? I don't know anymore. I went to sleep and wanted to get this day over with. Jungkook texted me but I didn't answer.

Jungkook: Minhae... I didn't know my parents were doing that. Please don't be mad.[Recieved]
Jungkook: Hello? Hello?[Recieved]
Jungkook: Michelle please don't be mad at me. [Recieved]

Very soon I fell asleep. Then I heard the doorbell ring. And soon enough it was Jungkook who came to my room.

"What Jungkook, don't you see I'm sleeping." I said
"I need to know your not mad at me." he said coming to my bed.
"I don't know. I need time." I answered.
"How long have you been crying." he asked out of the blue.
"Huh...I wasn't crying." I lied.
"Yes you did, your eyes are puffy and red." he said.
"There was something in my eye." I lied again.
"Stop lying to me!" he yelled
"Jungkook please can we talk about this later." I said
"No."
"Why?" I asked
"Because you're still mad at me." he said angrily.
"Tell me you didn't know about the arrange marriage. Be honest." I asked him.
"I knew about her and I might have overheard my parents one day." he finally said.
"So you knew about this but you still asked me out!" I yelled. My anger had gone through the roof.
"Well I didn't know it was going to be serious." he said
"Jungkook I'm done. Obviously your mom want Choon Hee and not me." I said.
"So that doesn't matter." he said taking my hand.
"All that matters to me is you right now." He finished off.
"Jungkook I don't want to be in a relationship where the parents don't like me." I said trying to make him understand.
"I don't care what they think as long as I'm with you!"

At that moment RapMon came in and told Jungkook to go into the living room and cool down. RapMon followed Jungkook down and they started talking. 15 minutes later RapMon came in and said for me to sleep. And I did. Today was a very long day.

I have been in my room for two days. Never went out of the room. Today I heard Jungkook came by and he rushed into my room.

"You're coming with me." he said dragging my hands towards his car.
"Where are we going?" I asked trying to resist.
"Somewhere."
"Bye." Jimin and Abby said.

First he took me to the mall and got makeup and clothes for me. Once we got my clothes he drove somewhere esle. It was his parents house.

"Kaja." he said
"I refuse to go." I said crossing my arm. He came and unbuckle my belt and grabbed me by the hands. When we got in his mom and Choon Hee stared at me once again.

"What is she doing here?" Choon Hee asked.

[1]Mom
[2]Dad