Chapter 8

"Wow the food here is amazing." I said savoring every bite, knowing I'll never have food like this ever again.
"I know right. I'm glad your enjoying the food." he said smiling at me
"So when are you leaving?" I asked even though I didn't want to know the answer.
"Tomorrow morning." He sadly said.
"Oh." I said and looked down

We just ate are food silently for a couple minutes.

"Mianhae..." he said
"Why are you sorry?" I said even though I knew the answer.
"For saying I like you but leaving the next day." he said looking down at his food.
"Jungkook" then he looked up at my face "I'm glad you told me. I'm not mad. I may be a little sad, but that's just because you live across the world. We won't be able to see each other. I love you as a fan and as your army. But I don't know if this can go any further." I said almost tearing up knowing I was going to regret this.
"But we can make this work. I promise." he said taking my hand.

When we finished he payed for the dinner and we left. I thought that we were going back to the hotel, but Jungkook went the other direction. I was going to ask him but I decided to let him surprise me. It was a long car ride and I started closing my eyes. I woke up and didn't see Jungkook. I was at the park. It was getting dark and I was getting scared.

"Jungkook-ah...Jungkook!" I screamed

Right at that moment lights went on and I heard a guitar start playing. At this moment I almost started crying. Jungkook came out singing Nothing Like Us by Justin Bieber.

(He did do a cover of this song. Check it out on Youtube.)

"So will you go out with me?" he asked while holding my hand.
"I don't know what to say." I started off. "But because of everything you did today, yes." I said then hugged him tightly.

He took my hand and led me to another place. Wonder where we are going next. Before we got to the place, he covered my eyes. He then sat me down and told me to keep my eyes closed. Then I heard him start singing once again.

"Saengil Chukhahae![1]" he said
"Huh?" I was confused at first. Wait it is my birthday. I've been so busy thinking about today I forgot about my own birthday. Wait how come he knows and Abby didn't say anything?
"Abby told Jimin today to tell me, if you were wondering." He said scratching the back of his neck.
"Oh gomawo![2]" I said excitedly.

I blew out the candle and Jungkook gave me a fork. We digged into the cake and ate half of it. I was speechless for the rest of the night. After eating and talking we went back to the hotel. I texted my Aunt to come pick me up.

Aunt Liz: Okay will be there asap. Went shopping with Abby.[Recieved]
Me: Okay, but hurry.[Sent]
Aunt Liz: Oh and Happy birthday. You're mom also called but I told her you were with your boyfriend.[Recieved]
Me: Thanks. I'll call her back tomorrow. [Sent]

"They're comings soon." I said. It started to get cold, and I started rubbing my arms. Then Jungkook took his jacket off, put it over me and held me close to him. Well Abby and Aunt Liz were taking forever so Jungkook took me inside to his room. There I saw everyone watching tv. Once the door opened their heads turned and ran to us. Jungkook quickly stepped in front of me.

"Yah how was the date?" They all asked.
"Oh Saengil Chukhahae!" Jimin said
"It's your birthday?" RapMon asked
"Okay okay 1..2..3..4" V started off. Everyone started singing happy birthday to me. I can check this off my bucket list, BTS singing Happy birthday to me. Oh well too bad never made one. But this is definitely one of the best birthdays ever in my life. At the end I got a phone call. It was Abby. Ugh I kind of don't want to leave yet though. But I had to leave, so Jungkook escorted me to the car and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and hugged me.

"Happy birthday Michelle. Sorry, I would have said this sooner, but wanted Jungkook to surprise you. Hopefully it worked." Abby said.
"It's okay. Thanks Abby and anyways it worked out. I had a great time today with him." I said thinking about everything that happened again.

The car ride back home, I told them everything that happend tonight. I almost teared up again but held back, but on the other hand Aunt Liz started tearing up. When we got home, I went to the bathroom and took a shower and got ready for bed
Before I went to sleep I texted Jungkook.

Me: Thank you Jungkook for today. Sorry for the first half but everything was amazing. I'll see you tomorrow before you leave. Goodnight❤[Sent]
Jungkook: You're welcome. Glad you had fun. Goodnight love. See you tomorrow. [Recieved]
Me: Let's get some coffee before you leave. [Sent]
Jungkook: Araso[Recieved]

I tried falling asleep but my eyes were wide open, and still had a smile on my face. Hopefully tomorrow morning goes by slowly. I want more time with him.

[1] Happy Birthday
[2] Thank you