Chapter 21

When I got home my parents started smiling at me. I didn't even look at them and went upstairs. They followed me up to my room.

"Heyyy." they said.
"What the hell was that stupid ass date for?!?" I yelled at them.
"Wait what?" they asked confused.
"I thought you liked him?" my mom asked.
"Yeah like 4 or 5 years ago, IN HIGH SCHOOL! He also talked crap about Jungkook. How dare you guys tell Adam about him. How dare you." I yelled at them.
"But we were just trying to help. I'm sorry." my mom said to me trying to hug me.
"NO GET OFF ME! If this is your way of trying to get me to stop thinking about Jungkook, it's not working. Please leave me alone." I told them.

For the past week I haven't really talked to my parents. But I couldn't keep a grudge towards my parents. I knew they were just trying to help, but still they should've asked me. Eventually I started talking to them. They apologized for everything and said they would never do it again.

3 months later.

Today was Abby's 21st brithday. I was going back and forth if I wanted to text her happy birthday. But I did anyways.

Me: Happy Birthday! [Sent]
Abby: Thanks Michelle.[Recieved]
Me: Yeah no problem. Enjoy your day. [Sent]
Abby: Can you meet me at the café that we usually go to. I need to talk to you.[Recieved]
Me: Yeah. What time? [Sent]
Abby: Noon [Recieved]

"Mom, dad I'm going out." I told them before leaving.
"With who?" they asked.
"Not like that! I'm going to see Abby." I said a little nervous.
"Oh umm are you going to be okay." they asked a little concerned.
"Yeah. It's been months since I last saw her. It's also her birthday." I said to them.
"Well okay, if you need us, call." my dad told me.
"Okay."

It took me about 10 minutes to arrive at the café. I saw her through the window, and I started to sweat and was shaky. Sooner or later I had to face her, it just so happened to be sooner then I expected. I walked in and I saw her face lit up. Is she really this excited to see me. Alright Michelle smile like your excited.

"Michelle!"
"Hey Abby. Happy birthday!"
"Thanks. I was a little surprised you texted me today "
"Oh yeah you know just being nice." I said trying not to be awkward which it did though. We ordered our drinks and little snacks to go along with it. It was silent for quite a bit but then both of us started talking.

"I'm so sorry for what happened in Seoul."we both said to each other.
"You go first." I said.
"Well I'm sorry. I should've asked you first. It sounded like I didn't care what yoh think. All I cared was that I was going to live in Seoul. I was being stupid and everything about me. And I'm sorry. You have every right to be mad at me." she said in one breath.
"It's alright. I'm sorry for not being happy for you. It's great that your going to be able to live there. I just didn't want you to leave that's all." I said taking a sip of my coffee.
"And I should have known that. I was being an idiot. I'm just glad that we can put everything behind us. And if you don't mind me asking why did you break up with Jungkook?" she said curiously.
"I really don't know anymore. I did because I felt like I caused him so much trouble. And I don't know, but when I'm with him I'm happy but I got hurt a lot emotionally and physically. I'm not blaming it on him but it's just how I feel." I finally confessed but felt even more confused.
"Michelle do you even know what is going on with Jungkook these past days...MONTHS! He hasn't been himself lately and he didn't perform for 2 of their performance this past month." she told me.

Before I could say anything, Abby got a call from someone.

"Hey Jimin. Huh...oh I'm with Michelle. WHAT! No that can not be true!?! Alright I'll talk to you later. Yeah I'll tell her."

Listening to her conversation all I could think was...it had to do something with Jungkook. Abby didn't talk to me right away, she was on her phone searching for something. She was shocked and then gave me her phone.

Jeon Jungkook and Park Choon Hee Getting Married Soon. An arranged marriage that both agreed too. When will the wedding be? Everyone waiting for the big news.

There were more but I gave her phone back. I ran out of the café and into my car. I started crying and didn't know what do next. Abby came into my car and hugged me. I cried for about a good 30 minutes until I finally was calmed. Why did I break up with him. What is wrong with you Michelle. What am I going to do. How am I going to get him back. You just ruined your life of being happy and loved by someone. I went back home and straight to my room. I started to fall asleep but someone called me. It was RapMon.

"Hello?"
"Hey Michelle. Jimin said you might have heard about Jungkook. Did you?"
"Huh... oh umm yeah." I said about to burst into tears.
"I just wanted to let you know jungkook did not want to do this but he has no choice." he was explaining to me.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO CHOICE! Who the hell is forcing him to marry Choon Hee." I said loudly.
"Choon Hee's parents. They blackmailed him saying if he doesn't marry Choon Hee, they would make BTS's lives miserable." he said in a soft tone.
"HOW THE HECK DO THEY DO THAT!" I yelled.
"Michelle please calm down and because they are writers and music critics. Everyone reads their article. It confusing."he explained again.
"Are you guys still on break?" I asked RapMon
"Umm yeah. We're holding a couple concerts though."
"Alright. I need to talk to all of you guys except Jungkook." I told him.
"Araso[1] Let's video chat around 8 because Jungkook has to go on a dinner date with Choon Hee. Man I feel so bad for him."
"Yeah same." I added.
"Wait does this involve you getting back together with him." he asked excitedly.
"I don't know yet." I answered him.
"But you said you have a plan." he said
"And you'll get to know my plan at 8. I have to go. See you later." I told him and hung up.

I called Abby over and told her to sleep over at my house. I told her what was happening going to happen tonight. At 8 RapMon and I skyped each other. He got the whole gang there. When they saw me they were very ecstatic. They ran went up to the camera and told me how much they missed me.

"Alright here's the plan, but Abby and I are going to need your help with money expenses." I told them.

[1] Okay/Got it

The Ticket to Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें