Chapter 29

Michelle's POV

Tomorrow was the day I was getting discharge and I'm so excited. But last night I couldn't stop thinking about what Jungkook said to me.

"Why are you still with me after what has happened to you for the past year? Don't put yourself through pain for me. You smile when your with me but are you really happy around me?"

I needed to tell Abby as soon as possible. I was getting scared. I don't want to break up with Jungkook. I was a total wreak when I broke up with him. When Jungkook left back home to take some stuff home, it was only me, Abby, and Jimin.

"Jimin could you give Abby and I a moment," I asked
"Neh," he answered as he left.
"What's wrong," she asked me.
"So Jungkook, yesterday was saying something to me as I was sleeping. He asked why I'm still with him after what happened. Then he said I shouldn't be putting myself in pain for him. Is he trying to break up with me."
"I don't know, but you should talk to him."
"Should I, I'm really scared to though. I don't want him to think that I want to break up with him either. Abby help me!"
"Michelle I don't know what to say. Just trust your instincts and tell him." I took Abby's advice and was going to tell Jungkook I overheard him. Jungkook finally came back and I glared at Abby. She understood and took Jimin out of the room. It was silent for a couple seconds until I started off the conversation.

"Jungkook-ah...I need to tell you something."
"Yes," he said as he walked to the bed.
"Jungkook I overheard what you said yesterday about you asking me why I'm still with you."
"Oh you heard that, umm Michelle, whatever your thinking don't take it the wrong way. I was just mad at myself," he told me as he grabbed my hand.
"So you don't want to break up with me?"
"What? No I don't want to break up with you. I would die if I did." When he said that all my stress went away. I grabbed on to him and pulled him into a hug.
"Ahh," I squealed.
"What, what happened?!?"
"Nothing I just pulled you onto the wrong shoulder to hug," I said as grabbed onto my shoulder.
"Oh okay. Are you hungry," Jungkook asked me.
"Yes, starving. I want jajangmyeon[1]," I said excitedly.
"Oh same! I'll go get some, just wait."

I started to fall alseep, when Mrs. Jeon came in. I sat straight up and waved to her.

"Oh mianhae were you about to sleep," she said hugging me.
"Oh yeah its okay."
" I brought some food." She held up a lunchbox.
"Oh Jungkook went to get jajangmyeon for us."
"Just eat these as side dishes then haha. Well before he gets back I'll leave you guys alone."
"Oh you don't have to leave," I said trying to get out of bed.
"Oh its okay," she came up to me and helped. When I got off the bed she left. I was happy that my room had a table so Jungkook and I could eat. I stayed at the table on my phone waiting for him. At that moment I got a call from my uncle.

"Hey Uncle Tim, what's up."
"Hey umm I don't know how to tell you this, but umm your parents ummm got into a car accident and they didn't make it. I'm sorry Michelle," he said in a hoarse voice.
"Wait what!?! Why how. Uncle Tim I need to come back. What should I do." I started tearing up.
"I don't know honey, but if you come back you can always come live with us."
"Oh my gosh I'll try to come back as soon as I can." Jungkook walked in as I hung up the phone. I looked at him and cried even harder. I told him as much as I could without crying. He held on to me until I stopped. He went to heat the food, since we didn't eat it right away. He came back and we ate the jajangmyeon and the food his mom packed us.
"Jungkook I need to leave tomorrow," I told him.
"Neh. I'll come with you," he told me.
"You don't have to but if you do that's great."

I asked the doctor for an early discharge and they agreed since they saw nothing wrong with me. We went back to Jungkook's house and I started packing my stuff. I told Abby and I cried again. I couldn't stop this time. I was crying for about almost 2 hours. Jungkook and I headed to the airport after Jungkook got tickets. By midnight we were on the plane. I cried more when we got on the plane. Mom, dad why did you leave me. I didn't get to see you. I'm so glad your here with me Jungkook. We arrived in Wisconsin around 8pm the next day. We rent a car and drove to my house. When we got there a bunch of cars were there. I recognized these cars. There my family. I went inside and met all of my family, some I didn't even know. They came and hugged me. I saw Uncle Tim and Aunt Liz down the hallway. I ran to them and hugged them. As of that moment I saw my parents coffin. I walked up to the coffin and fell down on the floor. I burst out crying even harder then before. Jungkook came up behind me and hugged me as he cried with me. As everyone was leaving, all the men grabbed the coffin and put in the cars waiting outside. The cars took the coffin to the place where we were burying them. It was only, me, Jungkook, my uncle, and my aunt home. I walked around the house one more time, before I started packing stuff. It was already 3 in the morning and I was still packing up pictures into boxes.

"Michelle, come sleep we'll do it tomorrow," Jungkook came up behind me taking me to my room.

In the morning, we went to the graveyard. It was close to the church I went to. We held a little ceremony and then everyone left. Jungkook and I stayed behind. Aunt Liz and Uncle Tim walked up to us as we all stared at the place they were buried. Jungkook asked to talk to my Uncle and Aunt. When they came back Jungkook started talking.

"I know this may not be the best time but I want to do this now where you parents will be watching us along with you Aunt and Uncle. It's been about a year and we have gone through so much. You risked your life for mine and now your parent was in an accident. I want to do this to let you know I'm here for you as your best friend, boyfriend, and now as your husband," then Jungkook kneeled down on one knee.
"Michelle Kim will you make me the luckiest mam in the world and marry me?"