Chapter 7

~The following day~

When I woke up around 10, I saw Abby just staring at me. She took the blanket off me and dragged me out of bed. She told to get ready and meet her downstaris. I went downstaris after I finished and saw Abby munching down her breakfast.

"Hurry eat." she said
"Why?" I said curious
"We need to go shopping you idiot." she said.
"For?" I said confused
"Your date today." she said glaring at me like I'm so stupid
"What do we need to go shopping for, and it's not a date." I asked
"Well if I must explain, the resturaunt you are going to, you must dress up or you can't get in. Apparently he never told you that I guess." she said in her sassy tone
"What if you don't need to dress up." I said hoping I was right.

Jungkook: Good morning and I forgot to tell you, you need to dress up tonight.[Recieved]

Once I read the text, I started panicking saying I don't have anything nice to wear. I was pacing back and forth, hand on my head, and didn't know what to do.

"And I still wonder why you don't listen to me sometimes. I may be dumb, but when it comes to these things I am pretty smart and know what I'm doing."
"Yeah yeah okay whatever let's go." I said as I dragged her out of the house.

We went to some stores and looked around. I saw some cute one but were expensive and the ones that were cheap were not the best looking one. After 6 stores we finally found a dress. I found a cute red mini dress. That will go well with my black ankle boots and my leather jacket. Luckily it was on sale for $35. On our way home Abby stopped at another store for herself.

"Abby please hurry I still have to get ready."I said in a rush.
"Well what time is it?" she asked while still looking around.
"It's 2:35 and if you don't hurry and get you ass in the car, I might not have enough time to get ready. It's takes at least 35-45 minutes to get back home." I said angrily
"Okay okay let's go." she said as she rolled her eyes.

As we got on the road there were some traffic but not to much. We got home around 3:20. I quickly ran to the bathroom took a quick shower and did my hair and makeup. Then I got dress and was ready to head out. But before I could leave. Aunt Liz insisted that she drive me to the hotel. And she wouldn't take no as an answer. I was just hoping she wouldn't embarrass me. Abby decided to tag along. Great. As we arrived at the hotel I saw Jungkook and the rest of BTS waiting outside.

"See we aren't the only one wanting to see the soon to be couple." Abby said smiling. I gave her the not funny look and got out of the car. They followed me out of the car.

"Hi, wow you look beautiful." said Jungkook still staring along with BTS
(In Korean)
"She's a keeper!" Suga said while everyone else nodded
"Gomawo.[1]" I said blushing
(In Korean)
"Yep she definitely is a keeper." said J-Hope smiling at me.
"Hyung araso [2]" Jungkook said trying to get away from them.
"Okay okay before you guys leave we want to take pictures." RapMon said getting his phone out.
"Us too!" Aunt Liz exclaimed.

Jin came up to us and had us arm in arm as our pose. I was a little uncomfortable but didn't want him to think I didn't like him. While they were taking pictures, Jungkook grabbed my hand and headed towards the car.

"Yah Jungkook!" Jimin yelled
"Mianhae, annyeong[3]." he said waving to them while still facing forward.

During the car ride it was silent once again, but we started listening to music which wasn't so bad. But Jungkook started asking about my day and I told him all about it. He started laughing and apologized. I asked him the same question and apperently I wasn't the only one stressed out. We finally arrived and the waiter took us to our table. Wow this place is so elegant. How did he do this? I feel like the luckiest girl right now. But my my my Jungkook looks handsome in his tux. I couldn't help but stare at him most of the time.

[1] Thank you
[2] Hyung= older brother/araso I got it
[3] Sorry, bye