Chapter 18

"Wow you guys look beautiful." the boys said.

Jimin and Jungkook walked up to us and asked for a picture. We went out and into the limo that came and picked us up to the music award. Once we got there we got on to the carpet and fans and interviewers yelled their name. The guys got their photos taken while Abby and I were on the side. Jungkook grabbed me by the hand and walked up and told me to pose. During the show Abby and I were mostly sitting ourselves while the boys were getting ready for their performance.

"Everyone please put your hand together for BTS performing I Need You." the MC said. All the fans screamed.

When they finished the MC came on stage.

"Before you leave, BTS was nominated for best choreography and best music video of the year. BTS won both of them for their music video I Need You. Congratulations." he congratulated them.
"Oh my gosh!!" Abby and I said to each other.

I saw Jungkook look into the audience. He saw me and winked at me. Abby started winking at me too. The boys finally came back and sat down with us and enjoyed the rest of the show. After the show, Jungkook introduced me to some of my other favorite actors and singers. I got to meet CN Blue, Beast, 2pm, 2NE1, and more. We went over to RapMon's place and spend the night there. When we got there, Abby and I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. We both went back to the living room and saw the boys dancing and singing. Haha, they are so cute. Instead of watching them celebrate, we went into the kitchen and got drinks.

"Michelle I talked to my parents earlier today and after I finish this year of college I can move here." she told me.
"What?" I said confused.
"Yeah, my dad has a friend that lives here and they are educators and American, so I can stay with them." she said smiling.
"And your parents are okay with this?" I asked surprised her parents said yes.
"Well yeah, I'm 20 they say it will be nice for me to experience working and living on my own, but just with a little help with language." she said.
"And what about me?" I asked her.
"I know, I don't want to leave you but Michelle I told you before I want to live in South Korea. Here's my chance. I still have a year with you back in Wisconsin." she said.
"Ummm okay. Umm I'm tired I going to sleep." I said immediately walking away.
"Michelle, please don't be mad at me." she said back at me.
"I'm not mad, just tired. Goodnight." I said not even looking back at her.
"Michelle!" she yelled. Then the boys turned their attention to us.
"What happened.?" Jungkook and Jimin asked.
"Nothing it's between me and her." she answered running towards me.

Before she got to me I was already in my room and locked my door. Abby was knocking my door for a couple minutes but I didn't answer. Instead I went on my phone and went on wattpad till I fell asleep. Around midnight I went outside of my room hoping everyone was asleep. When I stepped out, Jungkook was sleeping in the hallway. I woke him up and he came into my room. I told him I wanted to go back to his parents house. We got our things and went home. Jungkook left a note on the fridge for the guys so no one would worry. On the car ride back, he asked me what happened. I told him why I was upset and he just held onto my hand the whole time. We arrived at his parents house and we went inside. I went straight to my room and closed the door behind me. I'm happy for her but why is she leaving me. I woke up and went into the living room and turned on the tv. Later Jungkook came and sat next to me.

"Sorry did I wake you up?" I asked him.
"Anio... I couldn't sleep." he replied.
"Why?"
"How can I sleep when I know my girlfriend is in pain." he said to me giving me a hug.
"Just remember I'm here for you. You're not alone." he grabbed my face as he said that and then gave me a kiss on the forehead.
"I love you Jungkook."
"I love you too. Let's go sleep now Michelle."

We walked to our bedroom but before we went into our own room, I grabbed his hands and took him to my room. He slept with me that night. In the morning I woke early to make breakfast because his parents were coming home soon. Jungkook woke up a couple minutes after me and helped me cook and set up the table. While we were cooking, his parents came home.

"Wow what smells so good." they said.
"Omma, appa come eat." Jungkook said walking up to them.
"Where's Michelle?" Mrs. Jeon asked.
"In the kitchen." he said motioning towards the kitchen.
"Annyeong. How was your trip?" I asked hugging his mom.
"Ahh good and relaxing. Wish you guys could have came with us." Mrs. Jeon said.
"Well you guys must be hungry, please come eat." I said to them.
"Neh." his parents answered.
"Wow this is soo good Michelle. Kam sa ham nida." they said still stuffing food in their mouth.
"Neh." I said nodding my head.
"Michelle when are you leaving." they asked.
"Tomorrow morning." I answered
"Oh so soon already." they pouted.
"I know but I have to go back." I said
"Yeah I bet your parents miss you a lot." they said understanding.
"We should do something together." Jungkook suggested.
"Yeah we should. Let's have a game night. Jungkook invite your friends." his dad said.
"Neh." he said.

Later around 3 everyone came over. When Abby saw me she grabbed my hand and took me into another room. Jungkook and Jimin followed us and was outside the door of my room.

"Michelle why are you mad at me?" she said furiously.
"I'm not mad just upset." I answered her.
"Why! I'm still with you for this year." she said.
"Yeah and then leaving for the rest of your life across the world." I said back to her.
"Then come with me!" she said
"I can't just leave everything and come here!"I yelled.
"YOU STILL HAVE A YEAR TO PLAN. WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!" Abby said getting even more frustrated.
"Abby I can't just leave my family and work." I told her.
"You can find work here also." she said.
"Abby its going to be harder because we don't speak korean!"
"We will learn!"
"And how long is that going to take!" I said loudly.
"What so you don't want go stay with Jungkook then." she said.
"Don't you dare involve Jungkook in this. THIS IS ABOUT YOU LEAVING ME JUST TO STAY IN SEOUL! WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE WE MET IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!" I yelled at her so loud that Jungkook and Jimin finally came in.
"Michelle I'm growing up now. I finding out who I am. I can't always be with you." she said.
"Okay says the one that said we will always be with each other through thick and thin." I said slapping her in the face. Jimin took her out of the room. I started packing my stuff. Jungkook's parents came in and asked what was going on. Jungkook told them and I started leaving.

"Yeah leave you little bitch, who can't live on their own!" Abby yelled. I was tempted to hit her again but I ignored her. Jimin covered her mouth and took her to the kitchen to calmed her down. I told Jungkook to take me to the airport. V and RapMon tagged along.

"Why are you leaving now, I still have plans for us today." Jungkook said.
"Jungkook I have been away from my parents for a month. It's time for me to leave. I'm sorry I've caused so much problems but I can't stay any longer." I said seriously. We were quiet the whole car ride. We arrived and they took me to the gate.
"I'm sorry guys for so much trouble this month. I guess it's time I go back home." I said trying to force a smile on my face. I saw Jungkook turned around crying.

"Jungkook-ah" I said for him to turn around. I gave him a hug. He leaned in to kiss me but I backed up.

"Jungkook, mianhae. I can't keep your promise. You deserve someone better. I'm breaking up with you." I told him giving his ring back.

This now may be a goodbye forever Jungkook. I'm sorry I couldn't keep our promise. You'll always be in my heart. Goodbye~