Chapter 28

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook!" I heard someone called. It was RapMon and Suga. I was outside the hospital by the time they caught up.
"Yah---Jung---Jungkook, kwenchana[1]," Suga asked running out of breathe. I patted his back and answered him.
"I don't know. I want to be okay but I'm not."
"Why," RapMon asked.
"Because, I told you Michelle is always getting hurt when she's around me. I can't keep seeing her like this."
"But it's not your fault."
"Really it's not my fault, I just stood there and let her jump in front of me and get shot!"
"Jungkook it went so fast and you were in shock, no one couldn't do anything," Suga said.
"Yah let's go inside it's cold," RapMon said hugging himself. We walked inside and sat in the lobby. Before I said anything I heard something on the T.V.

"Park Choon Hee, Jeon Jungkook, ex-finacé shoots Jungkook's new girlfriend Michelle Kim."
"Great it's on the news. What could be any better," I said putting my head down.
"Look this is all going to blow away in a week. Just be strong and it's not like Michelle's mad at you or anything."
"Do you think I should break up with Michelle," I suggested.
"WHAT! WHY? NO! WHY," RapMon and Suga said confused.
"Cause I'm telling you I'm the reason she's hurt emotionally and physically. She's in the hospital again."
"But it's not your fault Jungkook. This could have happened to anyone." I gave them a look. Seriously it could have happened to anyone. NO IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED TO ANYONE!
"Okay maybe not but something bad could have happened still," Suga tried saying to calm me down.
"Don't break up because of this. It was hard enough to see you before with the other breakup. You were a wreak. You really think breaking up once again is going to help," RapMon told me. I took in what he said. It's true I was a wreak. I wasn't eating right, I stayed in my room for days and did nothing. As we were talking J-Hope
came to us.

"Kwenchana," J-Hope asked me.
"Anio[2]..." I finally gave an actual answer other then I don't know.
"Is Michelle okay," I asked.
"Yeah she's tired, she went to sleep," J-Hope answered. I got up and went to my mom's room before I went to Michelle's room. My mom was also asleep. My dad wasn't there but he left a note saying he had to go to work. I kissed her forehead and left. Then I went to Michelle's room. I asked for everyone to leave the room. I walked up to her bed and held her hand.

"Why are you still with me after what has happened to you for the past year? Don't put yourself through pain for me. You smile when your with me but are you really happy around me?"

Around 5 I fell asleep next to her. Jin woke me up and hour later and took me out to eat.

"I shouldn't leave her alone," I told Jin. Then Abby came in and pushed me out of the room.
"Hyung[3] where are we going," I asked unenthusiastically.
"Yah dongseang[4], let me treat you with a good meal. I haven't had lunch with just you in a while. We need to catch up," Jin said smiling
"Araso." When we got there Jin took me to his favorite resturaunt and favorite spot to sit."

"Hi I will be your waiter today, would you like to start off with drinks?"
"Neh... I'll have an ice coffee," Jin said then looked at me.
"I'll have an ice coffee too," I said to the waiter.
"Jungkook-ah eat a lot. Your are going to need the strength."
"Kam sa ham nida hyung," I thanked him. Our drinks came and we started to order.
"Umm can we have one order of army stew," Jin said.
"Neh is that it," the waiter asked.
"Umm can I have 2 rolls of kimbap and 2 order of tteokbokki[5] to go," I asked the waiter.
"Neh." When are food came, Jin started eating like he hasn't ate in days. I'm pretty sure Jin are 2/3 of the food. We waited for the food to digest and for the other food I had orders. Jin took me back to the hospital and I went to see if my dad was in my mom's room and he was. I gave the the food I bought for them. I left their room and went to Michelle's room. Good she's awake. I went inside and saw Jimin was there too.
"Come on Abby, we should leave them alone," Jimin said grabbing Abby's waist.
"Wait I bought food, you guys want to eat with us," I asked them.
"Anio, we ate already," Abby answered then left.
"Hey," Michelle said.
"Hi, how you feeling," I asked as I kissed her.
"Better, just a little numb on the shoulder," she replied.
"Are you hungry," I asked holding the bag of food asked two cups of ice coffe.
"Yes, I'm starving. I haven't ate since yesterday." She grabbed the bag and started eating.
"Are you going to eat," she asked.
"No Jin took me out to eat, that's why I got food."
"How about your parents?"
"I bought them some food too."
"Ahh such a good son to your parents," she laughed.
I just watched her for most of the time she was eating. How can I break up with her. She is my everything. She makes me laugh and smile. She's the one who is there with me every step of the way, no matter the struggle. I'm not breaking up with her anymore. She's my soul mate. I'm going to do something bigger when she gets discharge from the hospital. Shell never see it coming. Watch out Michelle, you life is going to change soon.

[1] Are you okay
[2] No
[3] Older brother
[4] Younger brother
[5] tteokbokki is rice cakes.