Chapter 5

"So where should we start?" RapMon said
"Let's find a place to park our cars and we'll go walk around." I told them.

First we went to a couple stores then we went ice skating. But Abby and I were horrible at ice skating. We held each others hands, while the rest of BTS were on their own doing a great job. While we were skating , Abby and I almost fell until Jungkook caught me while Jimin caught Abby. Then they separated us and took our hands. Abby turned her head and saw that Jungkook had caught me and gave me the awe your crush caught you, enjoy face.

"Annyounghaseyo[1]" Jungkook said
"Ahh annyounghaseyo." I said back
"I see you speak korean" he said
"Neh[2] I speak I little. My father is korean and my mother is american." I answered back
"I see."
"Kam sa ham ni da[3]" I said trying to somewhat impress him.
"For?" He asked
"Umm for catching me."
"Oh neh, kwenchana[4]" he said smiling. Then he held my hand and we skated together. While skating I looked around trying not to make eye contact once in a while. But I would turn my head and see him smile then turn to look at me. Oh my, my heart is beating so fast it could explode. Stop just take a deep breath. Michelle don't make a fool out of yourself.

10 minutes later we all stopped and went to find food. We saw a hot dog stand and bought some. After we ate RapMon got a call and they needed to go back to their hotel. Then RapMon showed me the address and I put it in my GPS and we headed to the hotel. Once we arrived, their manager was outside waiting. Abby and I both got out of the car and said out goodbyes.

"Kam sa ham ni da." The boys said in unison.
"Kwenchana." said the both of us.
"Thanks you again for showing them around." their manager said
"Oh yeah its okay, we had a lot of fun today. It was a pleasure hanging out with BTS." I said but still kind of sad that the day was ending.
"Can we get a picture with BTS though?" Abby asked nervously.

They agreed and we got our pictures. Right when I was getting inside the car Jungkook called my name.

"Here." he said handing me a note.
"Wait what is th..." but before I could finished he was in the hotel already. I opened the note to see what it says

Thank you for a great day. Call me ###########. Oh and give Jimin's number to your friend ##########.
~Jungkook~

I went into the car, put my seat belt on, and started jumping up and down. I held the note to my chest and screamed. Afterwords I automatically put his number in my contact. Abby got jealous a little but I showed her the note and then she automatically put Jimin's number in her contact.

"Wow what happen to RapMon?" I said sarcastically
"Was he the one that caught me tonight. No I don't think so and did he want me to have his number, no." she said emphazing her words.

2 days later I got a text

Jungkook: Hey Michelle, it's Jungkook. I want to see you before I leave tomorrow. Just you and me.[Recieved]
Me:Umm yeah sure when and where.[Sent]
Jungkook: Meet me at the hotel around 12. [Recieved]
Me: Okay see you tomorrow. [Sent]

Then I turned around and saw Abby engrossed at my screen . She rolled her eyes.

"What now?" I said acting like I didn't care
"When will I get a text like that from Jimin." she said furiously

The all of a sudden Abby got a call.

"Ahhhhhh it's Jimin, it's Jimin, it's..." she kept saying
"Abby answer the damn phone or he'll hang up on you!" I told her
"Oh right. Hello?" she said in a flirty way.
"Idiot." I said softly.

The next day

I was getting nervous. What should I wear. I have nothing nice to wear. Ugh what is wrong with life. In just an hour I have to meet Jungkook. Does he like me or did I forget something that he might have. Ugh what is life right now.
After 20 minutes pacing back and forth I finally was out the door heading to the hotel. When I arrived I saw Jungkook on the bench waiting in jeans and a hoodie. Okay luckily I wasn't overdressed or that would have been embrassing. Then I got out of the car casually and walked up to him.

[1] Hi or Hello
[2] Yes
[3] Thank you
[4] It's okay