Chapter 31

"Michelle, wake up," I heard someone saying to me.
"Just 5 more minutes," I mumbled to that person.
"Michelle, we have to go come on." That person was Jungkook. He grabbed me by the hand and took me out of the house. As we got out we just witnessed a car crash. We went to look who it was and if they needed help. We looked inside. It's my parents.
"Ahhhhhhhhh," I screamed. I finally woke up and Jungkook was awake too.
"Baby are you okay?"
"I just had a bad dream," I said tearing up.
"Do you want to talk about it," he asked me putting his arm around me. I told him as much as I could before I couldn't talk anymore from how much I was crying. Eventually around 4 a.m we fell back asleep. I was so tired that night, I didn't wake up till noon.
"Oh my goodness, it's already noon." I rushed out of my room fixed my hair and went into the living room. I saw Mr and Mrs Jeon watching TV but I didn't see Jungkook.
"Oh annyeong..." I said to them.
"Good morning Michelle, breakfast is on the stove, if your hungry," Mrs. Jeon said to me.
"Neh, Kam sa ham nida. Do you by chance know here Jungkook is?"
"Anio...he left early this morning." I went into the kitchen and saw Jimin and Abby on the kitchen table talking.
"Hey," they both said to me.
"Hi, Jimin where is Jungkook," I asked him hoping he would have the answer.
"I don't know sorry," he said shrugging his shoulder.
"Okay. I'll just try calling him later."

I did my dish when I finished and went back to my room. I went on my phone and saw a text message.

Jungkook: Meet me outside of the house at 12:30.[Recieved]

I looked at the time, oh my gosh I only have 10 minutes to get ready. I quickly ran into the bathroom, put make up on and got an outfit picked out. I check the time and it was 12:34. I grabbed my shoes and ran outside. I saw Jungkook outside leaning on his car. Damn he looks hot. I walked up to him and he opened the door for me.

"Don't ask where we are going," he told me as I got in the car.

It took about 30 minutes till we got to our destination. It was a beach. We walked towards two people in suits. What is going on. Jungkook introduced himself and I to the two gentlemen. They introduced themselves afterwards. They started walking and we followed them. We walked for a while until we arrived at a picnic setting and they handed us a card and left. It was kind of like a scavenger hunt we had to do. We ate the snack and 2 water bottles they had for us and enjoyed the view. Not long after we got up and read the card. We followed the instructions to our next location and it lead us to the forest. It was beautiful. There were lights streaming from the trees. We saw a table with another card on it. We enjoyed another snack in the forest. On the bottom of the note it said,

Enjoy your day Mrs. Jeon Michelle.

Our next stop was out of the forest and into a beautiful and decorated house. On the porch there was another card and snacks. This is was going to be our last stop. The last stop was at a pavilion. There were flower petals on the ground, another snack for us to enjoy, and had the steaming lights that I liked. There was a TV hanging on one of the wall and a remote next to the card that said:

Enjoy the video Michelle.

Jungkook grabbed the remote and hit the play button. It was a video about me. Everybody from BTS was in it, Abby was in it, and Jungkook's parents were in it. It was about 5 minutes long. There were pictures, short clips saying how much they loved me and they they were there for me when I needed them. Once the video finished, Jungkook came in front of me and music started playing. He sang a song for me but I didn't recognize what song it was. At the end I was tearing up from joy and happiness. He hugged me and then all of a sudden, everyone came out of there hiding spot and surprised me.

"What is this," I asked them.
"Michelle are you kidding me you don't know what this is," Abby asked me.
"No why is it important?"
"Umm yeah its the day you were born and just 3 days ago was your 1 year anniversary with Jungkook. We didn't count the separation you guys had for like 2 months." Suga and V said.
"What it's my birthday wait," I checked my phone to see the date. Yep its my birthday alright. June 21st. I was speechless.

"Saengil Chukhahae![1] Michelle," Mr and Mrs. Jeon said.
"Kam sa ham nida Mr and Mrs. Jeon," I said happily to them.
"Please call us omma and appa[2] because you are technically soon going to be our daughter."
"Araso," I replied.

Suga came out with a cake and started singing happy birthday to me. Everyone joined with Suga and sang to me. I blew out the candles after I made my wish and we ate the cake. While we were eating the cake I pulled Jungkook aside.

"Was this all your plan," I asked him.
"Neh..." he answered.
"For how long have you been planing?"
"They day we got back from Wisconsin." I started to blush and my face was getting hot.
"Oh and what song did you sing. I couldn't recognize the song," I said still thinking about what the song could be.
"Oh that was my own song I made. Suga helped me write it for you. Did you like the song," he asked.
"Yes a lot," I answered.
"Good because it's going to be on our album haha."
"Chinja[3]?"
"Yeah, do you like the idea," he asked. I nodded and then we went to where everyone esle was.

We finished celebrating, and we headed to Jimin's place. We did some games at his house and watch a movie together. Jungkook and I left first and went back to his place. I went to get ready for bed and so did he. I was in bed before him and I was trying to fall asleep. I heard him come in but I pretended I was asleep already. Then he came inside the covers and hugged me. All I felt was bare skin. He turned me around and he had no shirt on!!!

"Yah Jungkook, put a shirt on," I yelled at him.
"Why it's hot," he said to me.
"Fine I'll go sleep in your room then." I got up but Jungkook grabbed my arm.
"Fine, fine I'll put my shirt on." He grabbed his shirt on the table and slipped it on.
"Happy?"
"Yes, very," I said to him.
"Now get back inside the covers with me," he commanded. I did what he asked and we cuddled with each other the whole night.

[1] Happy Birthday
[2] Mom and Dad
[3] Really