Chapter 26

Abby's Pov

Around noon Michelle and Jungkook left to his dad's workplace. After I got ready for my date with Jimin, I went into the kitchen and helped our Mrs. Jeon.

"You look so pretty Abby!"
"Oh chinja[1] gomawo."
"Neh. Do you want to eat a little bit before you leave?"
"Ah kwenchana. Jimin said he reserved a place for us. Thank you though."
"I can't believe it's been 5 months already," Mrs. Jeon said excitedly.
"Same here." The doorbell rang and I ran to the door. Of course it was Jimin and I jumped into his arms.
"Ready," he asked.
"Neh. Mrs. Jeon I'm leaving, see you later."
"Oh neh have fun."
"So Jimin where are we going," I asked curious.
"You'll find out. But letting you know dinners not till 3 so if you're hungry we can grab a snack at the convenience store."
"Yeah can we buy something," I asked him.

It took about 5 minutes, and when we arrived we went inside and looked for drinks and snacks. I got water and a fruit cup. We grabbed our stuff and went to the cash register.

(In korean)
"Will this be it," the lady asked.
"Neh," Jimin answered.
"That will be $8." I grabbed for my purse but Jimin but my hand down and grabbed his wallet.
"I'll pay," I said to him.
"No its okay."

After he paid for it we went outside and sat at one of the tables and ate our snacks. I fed Jimin a couple of my fruits while we gave me some of his chips. As we finished, we headed back to the car and Jimin drove around Seoul. He took me to the ice rink. Oh gosh I hope I don't fall on my ass. Park Jimin you better catch me! We got our skates and went into the ice rink. Jimin went in first and was already on the opposite sides of the rink from me. I on the other hand looked like a retard holding on to the sides and couldn't keep my balance. I tried letting go but that didn't work. I grabbed to the side and slowly ice skated. I wasn't thinking this is how we are going spend our 5 month anniversary Jimin. As I thought I was getting the hang of it I let go, but this other stranger went by so fast I started to wobble and almost fell. But Jimin came right on time and caught me. This reminded me of the day we hung out at the ice rink in New York. Maybe this is why he wanted to come here. To remind me about the first day we met. Awe Jimin you're so cute.

"I thought you were on the opposite end. How did you get here so fast?"
"I have my ways," Jimin said acting a little cocky.
"Yeah okay," I laughed.
"What do you want me to leave." When we said that he almost let go of me and I was close to falling on my ass. I quickly grabbed onto Jimin, but then I noticed he didn't really let go of me. I hit him in the arm and tried to skate away from. It worked for a couple seconds but eventually I fell on my butt. Jimin came over and laughed, but then he helped me up. I kept my face down because I was so embarrassed.

"Awe baby are you embarrassed," he joked.
"Not funny!"
"You're so cute when your mad," he said lifting my head and squeezing my cheeks.
"What time is it," I asked him still angry
"Almost 2:35 do you want to go?"
I nodded my head. Jimin grabbed my hand and started skating towards the exit. We put the shoes away and went back into the car. When we arrived at the resturaunt, I went to the bathroom to check my pants. It was still a little wet, but now my butt hurts. I washed my hand and went back to our table. The waiter came and took our order.

"Did you have fun at the ice rink," Jimin asked.
"Ehh kind of. Except for the time I fell," I said in a serious tone, staring at him.
"Mianhae. Here I have something for you." He handed me a box. Was it a ring, like the one Jungkook gave to Michelle. I opened it and it was better then what Jungkook gave to Michelle. It was a necklace with me and Jimin's initial. I started to cry, but Jimin grabbed his napkin and wiped my tears.

"Gomawo Jimin!" I leaned over the table and gave him a kiss.
"You're welcome. Should I put it on you?"
I nodded my head. He got off his seat and grabbed the necklace to put it on me. I saw that the tabled around us were watching. Our food finally came and we talked, laughed, and enjoyed our food. After our meal Jimin took me to the Han River. It's always so beautiful to go look at during the night. We went to sit up close to the river and enjoyed the quietness and being alone together.

"I'm surprised no one is here on such a beautiful day like this," I said looking around.
"Yeah same."
"Jimin-ah," I started off
"Just call me oppa," he smirked.
"Oppa, thank you for today."
"You're welcome, and you don't always have to say thank you. You deserve this everyday. You should be treated like this everyday. I'm the person that will do that for you," Jimin said as he pulled me in closer. I put my head on his shoulder as we sat and watched the river. He took his jacket off and put it over me. That evening we just sat and enjoyed the sunset and stayed their for a long time. I just want to stop time for right now.

"Kaja, it's getting late," Jimin said helping me get up.
"Do you want to sleep at my place," he asked.
"Sure, I still have some clothes at your house right?"
"Yeah I think so, but if you don't it's okay you can just wear my shirts." He smirked once again. I texted Michelle letting her know I wasn't going to be home.

Me: Staying over Jimin's place tonight. I'll come over tomorrow morning. [Sent]
Michelle: Okay hope you had a great time today. Happy 5 months Anniversary to you and Jimin.[Recieved]
Me:Thanks Michelle. Hoped you had fun today with Jungkook also. [Sent]

We got to Jimin's house and I went to take a shower first. I didn't have any clothes at his place so I grabbed one of his sweat pants and shirt. After my shower I went out with his clothes on and went into his room.

"Haha you look cute in my clothes. I'm going to go take a shower now." When he left I grabbed my phone and sent Michelle a picture of the necklace.

Michelle: OMG! That's soooooooooo cute![Recieved]
Me: Ikr I cried though haha. Well I have to go. I just wanted to show it to you. [Sent]
Michelle: Okay goodnight. [Recieved]

Jimin finished his shower and came under the covers and pulled me into him. He held me tight that my head was on his chest. Jimin fell asleep while I just started at him for about a couple more minutes and held onto my necklace. Gomawo Park Jimin for loving me. I LOVE YOU JIMIN.

[1] Really