Chapter 30

"Yes, YES!" I jumped into Jungkook's arms and my Uncle and Aunt were clapping. I hugged both of them and they welcomed Jungkook to the family. But I did wish my parents were here. Wait do I live in Seoul with Jungkook now then? We spent the rest of the week in New York with my aunt and uncle.

At the end of the week Jungkook and I went to the airport to go back to Seoul. I am officially going to live in Seoul now. But now I will be Mrs. Jeon Jungkook.

"Yah--what are you day dreaming about, let's get on the plane," he laughed at me.
"Oh mianhae."
"I can't wait to tell my parents about this," Jungkook said excitedly.
"Oh yeah same and the guys and Abby."
"Oh I told Jin already. I actually had a whole plan to ask you but then we went to Wisconsin for the funeral so I just decided to ask you at the cemetery."
"What!"
"What," he asked.
"When were you going to ask me," I asked him.
"They day you were going to be discharge. Jin helped me buy a ring and all. I just had to think of the time and day."
"Really?!?"
"Yeah."
"Awe, it's been such a hectic week though," I said.
"More like year," he added.

Jungkook fell asleep while I was still up on my phone listening to music.

"Hi would you like a drink," one of the flight attendant asked.
"Umm yeah 2 water bottles please. Thank you." The whole plane ride, all I could think was my parents.

Abby: Hey you guys coming back to Seoul. [Recieved]
Me: Yeah on the plane now. About 3 more hours.[Sent]
Abby: Oh okay, but when we go back to Wisconsin where are you staying at now.[Recieved]
Me: About that, Jungkook propose to me and I'll be staying in Seoul. *sends picture of ring*[Sent]
Abby: OH MY GOSH MICHELLE!! I'm so happy. Why didn't you guys tell us?[Recieved]
Me:Jungkook wanted to surprise everyone including me. Don't tell anyone though. We will tell everyone when we get back. [Sent]
Abby: Okay. Are you doing okay? [Recieved]
Me: Doing a lot better now. Thanks[Sent]
Abby: Alright well get some rest. [Recieved]
Me: Night. [Sent]

Before I fell asleep I called RapMon to come pick Jungkook and I up at the airport, when we arrived.

Arriving in South Korea.

Jungkook and I grabbed our bags from the top shelf and headed out the door. We saw RapMon and Jin in their sunglasses waving at us. They gave Jungkook and I hugs as we approached them. Jungkook put his sunglasses on and his arm around my shoulder. We got in the car and I saw Jin glaring at Jungkook. Then Jungkook looked at me and down at my fingers. I covered my hand with the ring on it. I didn't want Jin to find out Jungkook already purpose to me. Once we got to Jungkook's house, his parents had food ready for us. After we ate Abby and I did the dishes, while everyone was in the living room watching TV.

"So when did he purpose," Abby kept asking me.
"We were at the cemetery, and Jungkook started talking and said how he wanted to do it where my parents were watching us along with Aunt Liz and Uncle Tim."
"Awe what else did he say?"
"He said it was a bad timing to ask but also a good timing, because he wanted me to know he was there for me as my best friend, boyfriend, and now as a husband." My face started getting hot as I recited what he said.
"Oh my gosh that is adorable Michelle. I'm so happy for you and Jungkook."
"Michelle," Jungkook called from the other room.
"We're coming just wait," I told him.

Abby and I finished up the dishes and went to the living room. Everyone one was sitting down on the couch and watching TV. Jungkook grabbed the remote control and turned it off. Then he walked up to the front.

"Yah! We were watching," they all said.
"I have something to tell you guys, Michelle come up here." I went up and held hands with him.
"So while in Wisconsin, I thought it be a great idea for Michelle to move to Seoul with me," Jungkook started off.
"Yay! Welcome to Seoul Michelle. Okay can we watch TV now," V asked.
"Wait...there's also something else I need to tell you. While we were there, I asked Michelle to marry me." He grabbed my hand and showed them the ring.
"WHAT OH MY GOSH! CONGRATULATIONS!" Everyone cheered and came to give us hugs. After the guys, his parents came up to us and stared at us.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I was going to surprise everyone and ask her when we were all together, but so many things happened during this week and last week," Jungkook told his parents. Out of the blue they grabbed us and hugged us so tight I couldn't breathe.
"Chukahae[1]. Welcome to the family my beautiful daughter," Mrs. Jeon said hugging me again.
"So when's the wedding," J-Hope asked.
"Not for a while, we are still waiting," Jungkook answered.
"I call being the best man," Jimin said loudly.
"No, I'm going to be the best man, I'm the oldest," Jin said.
"No, I am..." all of the other boys joined.
"No one's going to be the best man if this is going to happen," Jungkook told them. They all stopped arguing.
"I'll be the maid of honor," V said
"What! No I am Taehyung," Abby said to him.
"I want to be the maid of honor. I look sexy in a dress and heels" V joked. Everyone laughed to what he said.

It was getting late so everyone went home. Abby and I helped Mrs. Jeon clean up the house after the celebration. I went to take a shower and went to my room. When I went into my room, Jungkook was in bed on his phone. I went in the covers and cuddled with him.

"Hello beautiful," he said stroking my hair.
"Hello handsome," I said back to him.
"I just want to stay like this forever," he said staring at me.
"I do too." He gave me an goodnight kiss and held onto me for the whole night. Goodnight Jungkook. I love you.

[1] Congratulation