Chapter 27

Back to Michelle's POV

Jungkook and I arrived home and walked inside. As we walked we heard a loud noise coming from the kitchen. We ran to the kitchen and saw Mrs. Jeon on the floor. She wasn't moving at all.

"Jungkook call the ambulance. I'll check her pulse," I commanded.
"Jungkook I can't feel any pulse right now!"
"The ambulance is coming, I don't know what to do!" Jungkook started crying while helping me find pulse in his mom's neck and arms. Eventually the paramedics came and put her on the gurney. We got in the car, and I drove since Jungkook couldn't. He called his dad, but his dad didn't answer. We arrived at the hospital and Jungkook started running towards his mom, but the nurses and other doctors wouldn't let him. I came in and grabbed Jungkook by the hand. He turned around and cried in my shoulder. His dad called back and I answered.

"Michelle?"
"Yes, umm Mrs. Jeon is in the hospital. You should come," I said calmly.
"What happen?"
"I don't know, Jungkook and I got home and she just fell in the kitchen," I explained to him.
"Okay, I'll try to get there as soon as I can but I still have 3 more classes. Is Jungkook okay?"
"Ehh, he's still upset. He's walking back and forth right now but I'm trying to keep him calm. Just call us when you come."
"Neh...gomawo Michelle."

I called the rest of the members, and they came as soon as possible. When they arrived he huddled together and gave each other hugs. The doctor came to us and told us she was awake. Jungkook was the first to go in.

"Omma![1]"
"Jungkook-ah," she said weakly.
"Omma kwenchana[2]?"
"Neh[3]...kwenchana." She tabbed his face and hugged him. Everyone gave them room and went up to her one by one. We all gave her hugs and told her to get better. Around 8, Mr. Jeon came in the room. He went straight to Mrs. Jeon and kissed her on the forehead. They talked for a long time. Jin, Suga, and J-Hope had to leave, but Jimin Abby and RapMon stayed. We went to the closet convenience store for some food. We got ramen and put hot water in it and waited. We bought some other stuff, and quickly ate before we went back to the hospital. We got back to the hospital and saw Mrs. Jeon sleeping. The doctor came in and talked to Mr. Jeon.

"Your wife just faced a near death experience. Umm she is very weak of course and she will be in the hospital all this week, just so we can check on heart rate until it's back to normal." Dr. Kang said.
"Kam sa ham nida," Mr. Jeon said bowing to the doctor.

"Mr. Jeon you should go home and rest for a little bit. We will stay here until you come back," I told Mr. Jeon.
"Neh...gomawo Michelle." Mr. Jeon left for the night. I let Jungkook sleep on the chair while I stayed next to Mrs. Jeon. I was getting hungry so I went to see if there were any vending machine. I got chips and a water bottle. Jungkook was awake when I came back. I shared my snack and water with him.

"You can go to sleep," Jungkook said to me softly.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah you must be tired," he replied.
"Okay wake me up if you need anything."

When I woke up it was morning. I saw Jungkook sleeping on the bedside with his mom. Around 8:30 a.m. Mr. Jeon came and told us to go home and take a shower and eat breakfast. Jungkook and I quickly took our showers and ate breakfast as we got home. I quickly made some food for later at the hospital. As we left we saw Choon Hee standing outside a couple feet from the door.

"Choon Hee ehat do you want," Jungkook said.
"Oh nothing, I just came by to say I heard about your mom and to tell Michelle somthing." She took about step backwards.
"This is not a good time right now Choon Hee," Jungkook said to her.
"This will be quick," she told him.
"Michelle, this is for you and I. If I want Jungkook," she commanded.
"Why, what happen to Adam. You're the one that wanted to hurt Jungkook," I said getting mad.
"Yeah but I realize Adam's not even strong he's so weak. Jungkook is the one I want."
"Well you can't have him because he's mine Choon Hee. You can turn around and leave now."
"Well then I didn't want to take it this way but if you say so. If I can't have him, then I guess I can't let you have him either." As she said that she took out a gun and pointed at me then at Jungkook. She pulled the trigger and the next thing I know I jumped in front of Jungkook. Choon Hee was shocked. Jungkook got his phone out and started calling the ambulance. While this was going on Abby, Jimin, J-Hope, and Jin came. Choon Hee didn't move at all. She dropped her gun and then came up to Jungkook. Abby ran to us and she started beating up Choon Hee. Jimin grabbed Abby off Choon Hee and Jin and J-Hope grabbed Choon Hee so she wouldn't get away. For a couple minutes my I looked around me and saw Abby crying in Jimin's chest, while Jungkook was holding on to me. I started hearing sirens. I saw paramedics coming toawrds me and police men taking Choon Hee. I was picked up onto a gurney and into the ambulence. They tore part of my shirt and put pressure on my left shoulder where the bullet was. As we arrived I was barely seeing anything. I was so weak. Then I passed out.

When I woke up I saw Jungkook at my bedside along with everyone else.

"Michelle," Jungkook said grabbing onto my hand.
"I'm here," I said holding onto his hands.
"What happened anyways," everyone asked. Jungkook started off my saying how Choon Hee wanted him back.
"We never saw the gun behind her. Choon Hee was saying that she wants me and Michelle said no of course. Then Choon Hee said if she couldn't have me, Michelle can't have me either and took out the gun. She faced the gun at me and pulled the trigger and Michelle jumped in front of me."
"Michelle, why did you do that," Jungkook asked me.
"Because it would have been horrible if you died. You'd be leaving BTS, your army, your family, everything."
"What about you. You'd be leaving your family, us, me!"
"Jungkook don't yell at her right now," his dad said.
"Why she keeps putting herself in danger because of me."
"It's not your fault though," Mr. Jeon said.
"Yes it is, her leg was omma's fault which is also mine, our mini concert, my fault and now this." Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and ran out of the room.
"Jungkook!" Suga and RapMon ran after him.
"Don't worry about him. I'll talk to him later," Mr. Jeon said to me.
"I'll talk to him. This is between me and him."
"Okay whatever works for you. Michelle, thank you for saving Jungkook's life. I don't know what would have happened if he died. I'm just glad your okay though." Mr. Jeon left and went across the room to see his wife.