Chapter 32

The next day I woke up early and headed to the kitchen. Well at Jungkook's place there was no food. I remembered there was a convenience store nearby. I got some ramen packages and head home. When I got home Jungkook was awake. He was in the shower so I prepped the food and started making some ramen, with green onion and eggs. I was about to drop an egg in the ramen until Jungkook scared me and dropped it on the floor.

"Yah, don't do that. Your cleaning that up and you're not getting an egg in your ramen now," I said to him.
"Don't we have anymore eggs," he asked upset.
"Nope. You made me drop the last one, " I said making him feel guilty." I finished up the ramen and since I am such a good fiancé I gave him my bowl of ramen with the egg. We both ate our food and I had him do the dishes. I went back to my room and fell asleep again. I was so tired from last night. Around 2, I woke up from a phone call.

"Hello?"
"Hey Michelle, it's Abby,"
"Oh hey, what's up," I asked her.
"Nothing right now, I just need to talk to you. Can we meet up somewhere."
"Umm yeah how about that café near you," I suggested.
"The Tea Infusion Café."
"Yeah that one, I heard it's nice there."
"Alright I'll meets you there in 30 minutes," she said then hung up the phone.
I told Jungkook and hoped he would be fine alone for a couple hours.
"It's cool I have things to do at the studio today anyways."
"Alright can you drop me off before you leave," I asked him.

I went to get ready and we headed out. I met Abby at the door and said goodbye to Jungkook. We went inside and ordered our drinks.

"Is everything okay," I asked her, getting worried.
"I don't know if I'm going to stay with Jimin anymore."
"What? Why not, you guys are cute together," I said confused.
"He's been acting different lately. He doesn't want to go out or anything," she told me.
"Well maybe he's tired or not feeling good," I suggested.
"And I asked him that, but he's like oh yeah I'm fine. I feel like he doesn't like me anymore," she said.
"Well don't jump to conclusions just yet Abby. I will to talk to him, okay," I told her.
"Okay."

We went to a park nearby and walked around the place. All I could think was about what Abby said. I wanted to ask her more questions but she probably didn't want to talk about Jimin. While we were walking my stomach started grumbling.

"Abby you want to go eat somewhere," I asked her patting my stomach.
"Yeah, I'm hungry," she said back.
"Great! Let's go."

We walked for a couple minutes and saw an interesting resturaunt. We went inside and sat at a table. Our waitress took our orders and I asked Abby more questions.

"Abby when did Jimin start acting different around you?"
"A week ago," she answered.
"And you don't know why he is acting like that?"
"Nope and I'm really upset. He doesn't talk to me as much as we talked to each other before," she added.
"Okay, I'll talk to him," I assured her.

The waitress came and gave us our food and drinks. During our lunch, I got a phone call.

"Hello?"
"Hey babe, I finished early do you want me to pick you and Abby up," Jungkook asked.
"Umm yeah we are eating right now, we are almost done. I'll call after we finish to come pick us up," I told him.
"Who was that," Abby asked.
"Oh it was Jungkook, he just asked if we wanted him to pick us up."

When I finished, I went up to the cash registered and payed for the food. Good thing Mr. Jeon taught be a little bit of korean especially how the money works. I went back to the table and Abby was ready to leave. I call Jungkook and told him where we were. He came in about 5 minutes and we headed to Jimin's place. When we got there Abby was a little hesitant to go inside. I dragged her by the hand and we rang the doorbell. Jimin came to the door and welcomed us inside. I let go of Abby as we got to the door, he kissed her on her cheeks and put his hands around her waist. We all sat down on the couch and it was silent. I got up and grabbed Jimin's hand. I pulled him into another room.

"What's going on between you and Abby," I asked him with my hands crossed.
"I don't know, she's been really weird around me," he said.
"What, she said the same thing to me about you." We looked at each other confused.
"Well I don't know if she likes me anymore."
"She said the same exact thing. She said you don't want to go out anymore or do anything."
"Well that's because I've been so tired and busy lately getting or music done and choreography too," he said.

I tried thinking of what to say next but Jungkook walked in, and he didn't seem happy. Before I could say anything else, I was getting dragged out of the house.

"I'll text you later Abby," I said before the door was closed behind me.
"Ow Jungkook, your hurting my wrist. What's the matter," I asked him yanking my hand away.
"What the hell was that about," he asked angrily.
"What was what about?"
"You and Jimin."
"Oh my gosh Jungkook, you really think something is going on between me and him. My friend is dating him and I'm dating you Jungkook."
"Well I just don't want you to be around guys and take them to different rooms alone," he said
"Jungkook are you serious right now. It's not like I was making out with him. The only reason I took him was to figure out what was going between him and Abby. Are you jealous?"
"No I just don't like it when your around guys and like I said be alone with them," he said not even looking at me.
"Jungkook I'm always around guys hello BTS. And that's jealousy Jungkook. Whatever let's go home, I'm tired." Then I walked into the car and waited for him to get in. The car ride was silent the whole ride home. I have never been this upset at Jungkook ever. We got back to his place and I let him take a shower first. I got some clothes and put them in Jungkook's room. After he finished he went into my room. I went to take a shower afterwards. When I finished, I looked at my door and his door. Which room should I pick to sleep in for the night. Jungkook might be waiting for me in my room. But I'm so upset at him I need alone time. After minutes of deciphering I walked to the room I chose.