Chapter 33

I walked into Jungkook's room and laid on his bed thinking I made the right decision. Soon I fell asleep and let all my worries disappear. The next morning, I woke up and didn't see Jungkook next to me. He might have understood and just stayed in my room last night. I opened my room to see if he was there and indeed he was. I left my room and went onto the balcony for fresh air. A couple minutes later a blanket was covering me. I turned around and saw Jungkook.

"Hi," I said softly.
"Hey," he said back to me.
"If your wondering why I didn't come to the room last night was because I..."
"Needed some space. I get it," he finished my sentence.
"Mianhae..." I said to him.
"It's okay I should be the one saying sorry. I overreacted about something so stupid. I don't know why I got jealous," he said.
"It's okay, as long as everything's okay now."
"Yeah it is," he replied.

We stayed outside the balcony for a couple more minutes then we went back inside. Today was our day to spend time together. Jungkook wasn't busy today at all so we relaxed at home.

"Jungkook we need to go to the store," I told him getting off the couch.
"Why?"
"Because you have no food in your house," I said to him.
"It's because I'm never home," he said.
"Well now that I'm home, we need to go." I grabbed his hand and tried pulling him up. It was no use I had no strength. I tried again but this time he pulled me onto him. I fell on top of him and he started tickling me.

"Stop," I said laughing.
"Nope," he replied. I did everything I could and started tickling him. He let go of me and I rolled off of him. But I landed on my face instead of my hands. He got up immediately and helped me up. He grabbed his car keys and we went to the grocery store. I bought some eggs, seaweed wrap, rice, vegetables, ramen, and some drinks. Jungkook paid for the items and we went back home. I unpacked all the food once we got home. As I was putting the last bag away, Jungkook swooped me off my feet and took me to his room. He placed me on his bed and came under the covers. He held on to me tight and closed his eyes.

"Jungkook I still have things to do." I tried escaping from his grip but he was holding on tight.
"Just relax, enjoy this moment." He turned me around to face him.
"But Jungkook..." but he put his finger to my mouth and then said,
"You wanna know why I was jealous?" I nodded.
"I'm scared of losing you again, I lost you before and even though it wasn't because of someone else, I don't want to lose you. You are my everything." I was quiet when he said that. I guess I never thought about that. I moved in closer to him and fell asleep with him. It was 3 p.m when I woke up. I checked my phone and saw a missed call from Abby. I called her back and she answered.

"Hello," I said
"Hey Michelle, why didn't you answer me?"
"Sorry I fell asleep," I told her.
"Oh well what are you doing now," she asked.
"Nothing just woke up."
"Well Jimin and I are coming in a couple minutes. See you then," she said then hung up.
"Jungkook wake up, Jimin and Abby are coming over." I shook him and surprisingly he woke up.

Jungkook cleaned the house, while I got lunch ready. It was a good thing Jungkook and I went to the store today. The door bell rang and Jungkook went to answer the door. Abby walked in the kitchen and pulled her sleeves up and asked if I needed help.

"No its okay, I'm almost done."
"Okay, so how was your day," she asked me.
"It w a good, peaceful," I answered her.
"That's good. You and Jungkook okay now?"
"Yeah we talked about it, we're good. How about you and Jimin," I asked her turning to face her.
"It's good we are working on it. He told me he has been busy and was really tired. He apologized and said he will take me someplace nice once he's free. Tomorrow actually, he's free. He's going to take me to the beach so yeah. Have a day to ourselves," she told me.
"Oh yeah the beach is amazing to spend time alone. Jungkook took me to a beach before. Can you call the boys over, lunch is ready," I asked Abby.
"Jimin, Jungkook, come eat."

The boys came as Abby and I finished setting the table up.

"Gomawo Michelle for the food," Jimin said smiling.
"Yeah gomawo," Jungkook said after.

We finished eating, Abby and I did the dishes and joined the boys in the living room. We all decided to call the rest of the guys over to come join us. After 30 minutes, they arrived and I got food for them to eat. When they finished they came and joined us and we all caught up with one another.

"So when's the wedding Jungkook," Jin asked.
"Yeah when is it," V said afterwards.
"Soon, maybe in October or November. If not this year maybe next year in the summer," Jungkook answered them.
"But we can't wait that long," J-Hope whined.
"Well I can't help you then hyung," Jungkook laughed.

It was still light outside so we went to the park nearby and played basketball. Jungkook and I were on one team along with V and Suga. The other team us RapMon, J-Hope, Jimin, and Abby. Jin was the referee for the game. By halftime we were losing 6-4. We took a break and got a drink. We were all ready for the next half. I scored and now we were tied 6-6. Then Suga got another bucket and we were in the lead. We were close to the end with 10-16 and we were winning. With a minute left, Jungkook had the ball and was going for a lay-up. RapMon was defending and Jungkook ran up, but they clashed into each other and Jungkook lost his balance.

"Jungkook are you okay," I asked running towards him.
"Jungkook, mianhae. Kwenchana," RapMon asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine just my wrist and head hurts a little.," he turned around and held his wrist.
"Oh my gosh Jungkook you're not okay, you must have hit your head on the ground because your bleeding," I told him taking him to the bench. Suga went to the car and drove it to where we were. I grabbed a napkin from my purse and held it to his head. We went to the hospital to check Jungkook out. We were in the waiting room waiting for the results. The doctor came out and talked to all of us.

(In korean)
"His wrist is okay, just wrap it to give him support and he has and minor concussion, but he should get better in no time. We would like to do a weekly check up though."
"Neh...Kam sa ham nida," we all said and bowed to him. I grabbed Jungkook's hand and we walked out of the hospital. Suga drove Jungkook and I home and left back to his place. I reheated the food we had and ate that for dinner. I went to take a shower first and then he did. I waited for him in my bed and was on my phone. When he entered my room I charged my phone and sat up straight. He came under the covers and held my hand. He gave me a kiss and we both fell asleep. But I couldn't go to sleep, so I went to the kitchen to make myself tea. While I was drinking my tea and on my phone, he came into the kitchen.

"What are you doing," he asked.
"Sorry did I wake you up. I couldn't sleep," I told him.
"Oh yeah same." I made him a cup of tea and we grabbed a blanket and sat on the couch watching Running Man reruns.