Chapter 36

After the reception, Jungkook and I stayed at the hotel we had our wedding at. I went to change into my pajamas since it was a long day. As I got out of the bathroom from my shower, Jungkook was waiting at the door and swooped me off my feet. He spinned me around and laid me on the bed. He took his shirt off and we kissed each other.

"I can't wait anymore. I want you," Jungkook said taking my shirt off. I grabbed behind his neck and pulled him in. We went at it for about almost an hour. Eventually we stopped and were in each others arm.
"I love you," he said kissing my forehead.
"I love you too," I replied.

The next day, Jungkook and I decided to go home and relax. We spent majority of the day in our bed. Around 5 Jungkook got a phone call from his parents.

"They want us to go have dinner at there house," he said after the phone call.
"Okay," I replied.

I went to get ready and was in the living room waiting for Jungkook. I was on my phone and saw lots of BTS army comment on some of the wedding photos I uploaded on Instagram. I replied to as many comments as I could. Once Jungkook finished we headed out.

"Omma, appa, we're here," Jungkook said.
"Ah Jungkook, we're in the backyard. Come outside," his dad said. He grabbed my hand and we went to the back. He was grilling while his mom finished setting up the table.

"Omma do you need help," I asked her.
"Neh, can you help me bring the rest of the food out here," she said.
"Neh." I went to the kitchen and grabbed plates of side dishes out to the table. Once I finished, Mr. Jeon finished grilling the steaks. We all ate and talked to one another. During our conversation, Mrs. Jeon said,

"So when can I expect a grandchildren." I started coughing and Jungkook gave me a cup of water.
"Mianhae, I wasn't expecting you to ask about that," I said.
"Oh well I'm not getting any younger and I want to see my grandchildren before I die," she said.
"Omma be patient," Jungkook said.

We all finished our meal and then Jungkook's mom and I cleaned the table. I brought everything to the kitchen and did the dishes. While I was doing the dishes, Jungkook came up behind me and grabbed my waist. Then he started kissing my neck. He continued kissing my neck until his mom caught us.

"Yah, when I said I want grandchildren, you guys don't have to do it here. Wait until you get home." I flicked water to Jungkook's face and continued the dishes. He pushed me slightly to the side and helped me finish the rest. I started laughing when I saw how red his face was. We went to the back and stayed with his parents for another hour.

"Omma, appa we have to go now, we will see you some other time. Annyeong," Jungkook said as we got up from our seats and bowed.
"Neh, drive home saftely," Mr. Jeon said.

We went back home and I went into my room. Jungkook followed me into my room. I went under the covers and closed my eyes. Jungkook took the covers off me and jumped onto the bed. He must have saw my face expression and must have thought I was really tired, which I was. He grabbed the covers and cuddled with me and we both fell asleep.

10 months later.

I was due any day now. Jungkook and I were having a baby girl. We were going to name her Jeon SeoHyun. On February 5th, around mignight, my stomach was in pain. Oh my gosh I think my water broke.

"Jungkook...we need to go to the hospital," I said holding to my stomach. He rushed out of bed and put on a sweatshirt. We went to the car and headed to the hospital. When we got there they took me into a room. Jungkook called his parents and the boys. For abouf half and hour, I finally gave birth. On February 5th at 1:30a.m Jeon SeoHyun was born.

"Welcome to the world SeoHyun," I said to my baby girl. I looked at Jungkook and he was a wreak. He cried so much that day.
"I call holding her first," Jin said
"No I want to hold her first," Jimin said.
"No I'm going to get her first," Abby joined.
"None of you guys are going to get her," I said as I handed SeoHyun to Jungkook. Then he handed SeoHyun to our parents.
"She's beautiful Michelle. Jungkook treat you daughter well," his mom said to him.

2 days later I was discharged and home with SeoHyun. Jungkook was busy once again with touring around the world.

Another 2 years later

"SeoHyun you excited to see appa," I asked her.
"Neh omma, appa has been gone so long. Do you think appa will like my gift," she asked in her cute voice.
"Neh, appa will love it especially because it's from you," I said to her.
"Ooooooo I think appa is home," SeoHyun said when she heard girls screaming. SeoHyun ran up to the line to find Jungkook. I ran after her. The girls screamed louder when the boys got inside the airport. I covered SeoHyun ears as they got louder. Jungkook was in front of the line. He spotted SeoHyun and I and ran to us.

"Appa!" SeoHyun ran to Jungkook and he ran to her. He picked her up and hugged her tightly. I walked over to then and kissed Jungkook on the cheek and hugged him.
"Welcome back," I said to him.
"Awe.." all of the fans said. We looked over and everyone had their phones out taking pictures.
"Let's go home," Jungkook said as he put one arm over me and held SeoHyun in his arms. The guys followed us and we left the airport.

THE END.