Chapter 2

2 weeks later Abby and I got our stuff packed and left to leave to New York.

"Michelle, just in 3 more days we get to meet BTS!" She said happily
"I know right. In just 3 more days I can meet Jungkook!" I exclaimed.
"I can't wait to meet Rap Monster." Abby said

When we got to New York first things first was to find my uncle's house to stay at for the week. Once we arrived my Uncle was waiting at his door for us. When we got out he ran to us saying
"Michelle, oh my gosh your getting so big now. How are you and who's your friend here?"
"Hi Uncle Tim, I'm doing good. This is my friend Abby." I answered back
"Hi it's nice to meet you."
"Well come on in. Make yourself at home." He said as he grabbed our stuff to our room.
After we unpacked our things and settled down Uncle Tim had lunch for us waiting.

"Michelle, Abby come and eat. I'm not as of a good cook like your mom but I made something special that you'll like. he said
"Oh my goodness is this bimimbap!" Abby said trying to catch her breath.
"How do you know how to make this?" I asked him surprised.
"Well you're mama told me that you're into korean things and I just decided to make something special. Plus you mom sent me the recipe." he said.
"Uncle where Aunt Liz?" I asked.
"Oh she's working today she won't be back home till 6. I have to leave around 3 for a meeting so please make yourself at home and I'll be back as soon as possible." he said then went to his room to get ready.

Once he left Abby and I went to our rooms to pick out out outfits for the concert. Around 5:30 Uncle Tim came back and started cooking. Abby and I started helping him and then Aunt Liz came home.

"Hey Aunt Liz." I said as I went to hug her.
"Hey Michelle. How are you doing these days."
"I'm doing good. Aunt this is my friend"
"Hi I'm Abby. Nice to meet you."
"Hi it's nice to meet you too. Call me Liz or Aunt Liz. Either way is fine."
"Alright ladies dinner is ready." said Uncle Tim.
"Good I am hunngryy." Aunt said.
Once they finished eating Abby and I did the dishes and went to our room. Around 10pm we fell asleep and made sure to have enough rest for the big day.

"Wake up girls. Come down to eat breakfast." said Aunt Liz.
I got up and got ready while Abby was still knocked out. I was going to wake her up but I decided to wake her up with Rap Monster's voice.

Song: Baepsae(Rap Monster's part)

"They call me baepsae yokbwatji i sedae ppalli chase 'em
hwangsae deoge nae garangin taengtaeng[1]" Abby sang

I started laughing at her. Once she got ready we both went downstaris. There was a note on the table saying

Had to leave early for work. Enjoy the concert and come home saftely. Love Liz and Tim.

[1] (~They call me try-hard. This cursed generation.Fast, chase 'em
Thanks to the superiors I'm all set~)