Prologue

He left me, all alone. He promised me a happy long forever with him. He said he loved me. All of this was lies. He wanted me to forget him, but how could I? After all the memories with him... I could never. The pain and despair he left me with made me feel unwanted. He didn't want me anymore. He doesn't love me. He never did. He never will. All that's left is nothing for me. I could never forget him, but all there is left is to just try. For my sake, that's all I need right now. Is to forget he ever existed. Just like he told me to do.

As my life slowly felt at ease since he's been gone, some part of me still wonders why. Why would he leave me? Then apart of me would tell myself that he just didn't love me, but I knew that wasn't the true at all. But why? For what was the real reason why he really left me? What was the reason for the depression he has caused me? He left me with nothing but memories. He left me with the idea to just forget him, but how is that possible? It's unimaginable to just forget your first love, your first kiss, your whole life. The most important person in my life was gone. I had no reason to be alive anymore. There's just no reason to. The pain hurt too much to just keep going. So why don't I just die already?

Why couldn't I have died when James had almost sucked the life out of me? Why would he save me if he was just going to leave me? My life that I thought was now perfect with him in it just shattered into a million pieces. He never loved me. He never cared for me. I should have died when I had the chance. Now I have the chance to forget him, and never be able to forgive him again.

======================================================