Chapter 21.

Bella P.O.V.

        I went to look for Alice in the main room where everyone else was, but when I went in, no one was there. 

        "Aro? Jane? Alice?" I tried calling their names, but there was no answer.

        Where is everyone? I looked around the room and decided to leave to go back to my room, but when I opened the door, Aro was staring down at me.

        "Bella, what are you doing?" He asked with a little hint of anger in his voice.

        "I came to look for you...where is everybody?" I asked concerned, while waiting for an explanation.

        "They're looking for Alice and Alec.  I'm guessing you don't know where they are do you?" I shook my head lightly as I waited for him to say something else.

        When he didn't, I decided to ask, "What happened to them?"

        "I think they left.  They left with the enemy," he said with a frown.

        "Enemy?" I questioned with a sigh in curiosity.

        "Sierra.  We believe that they left to help the Cullen's fight against us," he continued while the others entered the room.

        "Aro, there's no sign of them anywhere," I heard Jane's voice behind me as I turned to look at her.

        "It's starting," I heard Caius mumble under his breath.

        "What is?" I asked as I walked next to Jane.

        "Bella, are you willing to fight with us even if you are fighting Alice, Sierra, and possibly Alec?" I turned back to Aro who was now looking at Jane whose eyes were filled with pain as she heard Aro say we would be fighting her brother.

        "I'm in," I said confidently, "it's the right thing to do right?" They nodded as I smiled, and walked out of the room.

Alice P.O.V.

        "We're nearly there, now hurry up!" I yelled as I ran through the familiar forest in Forks.

        "Alice you said that like two hours ago, shouldn't we hunt first?" I stopped to look at Sierra.

        "If you want, fine, but once we're done, we start running," they both nodded, and I could see the uncertainty in Alec's eyes since we would be hunting animals instead now.

        About a half an hour later, we finished hunting.  Our eyes were back to its original golden shade.  I led the way back to my old home hoping they still lived there, which I knew they did.  We came to a stop as the house came into view.  I could hear the shuffling of light feet from the upstairs as I walked up the front steps to knock on the door.  The door opened almost instantly revealing Jasper.  I ran straight into his arms without any hesitation.

        "Jasper! I've missed you so much!" I felt his embrace get tighter as I felt his smile form against the side of my face.

        "Alice, what happened to you? I thought you forgot about us," he said in a happy tone then turned his eyes to Sierra then immediately growled at her.

        "Jazz, calm down.  I did forget you, but then I remembered.  I brought Sierra here because she wants to help you," I said as I ran my fingers through his hair.

        "Fine, come in.  Everyone would want to know what she has to say," he said with a slight glare towards Sierra and Alec as we walked into the house.

        As we walked into the living room, everyone was on their feet like they already knew we were coming.  I felt Edward's eyes shift to me as I shook my head knowing what he was already thinking. Bella's not here, I mouthed to him with a frown. Once Sierra and Alec came into view, there was tension rising in the room.

        "Before you start asking questions, Sierra has something she wants to tell you," I said once I sat down next to Jasper.

Sierra P.O.V.

        "Thank you Alice.  Now I know we didn't get off on the right foot but-" I was instantly interrupted by Rosalie as she stood up on her feet and glared at me.

        "You got that right," I heard her mumble as she sat back down next to Emmett.

        "Excuse me, blondie, I'm trying to save your lives, so if you don't want my help then just say it," I hissed at her and returned the glare.

        "We don't, but thanks for the offer," she huffed under her breath, and sent a smirky smile my way.

        "Rose! Let her explain," I heard Edward's pain filled voice raise as his head turned back to me.

        I mouthed the words thank you to him and he nodded back at me with a smile as I continued, "Aro is coming, after all of you.  He says you have something he wants," I paused before continuing because I know this would put them in complete shock.

       "Edward," I finished as I watched Carlisle rise on his feet and immediately left the room.

        "Why me?" Edward asked as his body stiffened.

        "Because you can read minds, he thinks it would make him more powerful," Alice replied quickly as her eyes turned back to me.

        "Well what's going to happen?" Edward questioned as he stood up on his feet while folding his arms in front of his chest.

"They're creating an army, but I know his plan," Alec finished for me, and I smiled at him.

"But there's one other problem," I said with a sigh and looked on the floor before continuing.

"What is it?" Everyone asked at once as I lifted my head back to them.

I heard Edward sigh from the other side of the room, and everyone turned to him as he said, "Bella is fighting with Aro."